• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Recommended Posts

Here is how this works

I create your profile and put you on a small team of your choice. So say if @Stan signs up, he has to choose someone in a non-top 5 league or in the 2nd division or below. Then we simulate a year and track how everyone is doing. Goals, assists, moves to another club etc.

We will have your age start at 17 for all and track your career until retirement.

You can choose whether you want your CA and PA to be low or high but BE WARNED: IF YOUR CA AND PA ARE LOW, YOU ARE POTENTIALLY IN DANGER OF RETIRING EARLY DUE TO A FEATURE THAT BEING OUT OF CONTRACT TOO LONG MEANS THE AI AUTOMATICALLY RETIRES

Below just write your nationality, player name, starting club, position, what stats you prefer to be higher or lower and if you want to be a bad, decent, great, or world class talent.

@Stan @RandoEFC @Cannabis @CaaC - John @nudge @Eco @Inverted @Cicero @Smiley Culture @SirBalon @Machado @MUFC @Dan @...Dan @Dr. Gonzo @Rick @Tommy @Devil-Dick Willie @Toinho @Storts @Mel81x @Berserker @Azeem @Spike

Sorry if I missed anyone. Feel free to join.

Edited by Vader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll also play

Brian Bertie - Peruvian - Alfonso Ugarte 

Great player. Striker with preference in dribbling and first touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vlazeemar Devonov - Russian - Fulham

Not the most talented but very hardworking. Defensive midfielder with good free kick abilities and strong well timed tackles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First name: Doctor

Surname: Gonzo

Put me on Tranmere & make me world class please. Midfield or defense (like a winger/fullback)

*edit* if possible put favourite club as Liverpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spike Ekips 

Australia

Brisbane Roar

125CA

200PA

LW/RW/AM

20 flair and 20 dribbling, the second coming of george best, smashing goals on the pitch and pints and birds off it

Edited by Spike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I spent a fair few years on FM IRL. 

Lying makes baby Jesus cry, and baby Muhammed celebrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ber Serker

Argentina

River Plate

145CA

200PA

ST

World Class

Strengths - finishing, pace, agility, acceleration, jumping, off the ball, decisions, anticipation, heading, strength, composure, natural fitness, dribbling, concentration, determination, flair,  passing, vision, technique, stamina, first touch, workrate, positioning, balance, penalties, longshots, free kicks, 

Weaknesses: Corners, Long Throws, Marking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name - Stanley 

Club - Luton

Position - Striker

CA - 100

PA - 199

Higher stats - finishing, composure, determination, pace, teamwork, work rate.

As a 17-year old hotshot striker, wonder kid Stanley has potential for World class stardom. He has an eye for goal from long distance, loves an acrobatic spectacular finish and also knows when to get in to the box to get on the end of crosses or through balls. The downside being he has a short temper and sometimes gets in to the referees bad books...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Name - Stanley 

Club - Luton

Position - Striker

CA - 100

PA - 199

Higher stats - finishing, composure, determination, pace, teamwork, work rate.

As a 17-year old hotshot striker, wonder kid Stanley has potential for World class stardom. He has an eye for goal from long distance, loves an acrobatic spectacular finish and also knows when to get in to the box to get on the end of crosses or through balls. The downside being he has a short temper and sometimes gets in to the referees bad books...

Surname?

It can be made up just BTW. I do need a surname though so I can put it in the editor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vader said:

Surname?

I can be made up just BTW. I do need a surname though so I can put it in the editor.

One name only. Put a space. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rick Mac

Carlisle Utd 

Position - CF 

World class

Strengths - Physically strong, fairly quick, good eye for short quick passing, deadly finishing ability. Strong heading ability.  Very good at holding up play. 
 

I know nothing about CA or PA, so just choose whatever fits the profile I’m after. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

One name only. Put a space. 

Worst case scenario I'll just put a random name and add a nickname. The space should work though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Lying makes baby Jesus cry, and baby Muhammed celebrate.

Not lying mate. Semi pro leagues do or used to have a lot of players on the games. 

Edited by Toinho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to come out as a liar if this doesn't happen in FM 21, but I could genuinely be added as a scout to next years game. One of my good friends is a scout in the Netherlands and he was added. I even know the head researcher for Peru so it could genuinely happen :D 

Anyways, if there are any more sign ups let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You tagged 36157105_download(4).png.cfeac6059e540fb4dd0d676a137dd1b3.png, he is not with us anymore, shame really as I miss this guy :(

1988108074_download(3).png.5b0f4ae0f39ed800c8c0c4612a804311.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You tagged 36157105_download(4).png.cfeac6059e540fb4dd0d676a137dd1b3.png, he is not with us anymore, shame really as I miss this guy :(

1988108074_download(3).png.5b0f4ae0f39ed800c8c0c4612a804311.png

 

 

 

I agree. RIP Cannabis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just copied the people I tagged for Sheep when I started that and added a few more xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

xD

1008256078_download(5).thumb.png.a85d72a2802dbc72293975cf199b3ed0.png

What? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

What? 

That what I had a mental image of him, lovable but could be a savage bugger when you got on his wrong side, I wonder if he would ever come back into TF365, I would welcome him back with open arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When are you starting this? I'll start out at Cambridge United, English please and name Richard Alison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

When are you starting this? I'll start out at Cambridge United, English please and name Richard Alison.

I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need a few days to make the players and also test the Peru 3rd tier database (I need it to start at Alfonso Ugarte. I'm testing it as we speak)

Also, let me know if you want to be good, decent or world class. That information is important :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

That what I had a mental image of him, lovable but could be a savage bugger when you got on his wrong side, I wonder if he would ever come back into TF365, I would welcome him back with open arms.

What does that have anything to do with what I said xD

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need a few days to make the players and also test the Peru 3rd tier database (I need it to start at Alfonso Ugarte. I'm testing it as we speak)

Also, let me know if you want to be good, decent or world class. That information is important :) 

CA 100

PA 200

I'll be a striker because being a defender would be boring goals wise. Make sure you give me good determination and professionalism 😁.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

What does that have anything to do with what I said xD

You said what so I presumed you meant the image of the predator as Cannabis, I have had to much wine and lagers last night with the son so I am not switched on yet  O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

You said what so I presumed you meant the image of the predator as Cannabis, I have had to much wine and lagers last night with the son so I am not switched on yet  O.o

Yeah but I don't get why you posted that just now anyway xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Yeah but I don't get why you posted that just now anyway xD

Anyway, I do miss that bugger, pity you could not put the predator image in his avatar instead of Cannabis, guest. :whistling:   :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: James Toinho 

Club: Aldershot Town 

position: CM/CAM

CA - 100

PA - whatever the Max is (200?)

strengths: all the passing, set pieces/penalties, vision, creativity, stamina, dribbling, work rate, two footed

weaknesses: prone to ill discipline, loves a beer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement