talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your FM Career

football forum

Here is how this works

I create your profile and put you on a small team of your choice. So say if @Stan signs up, he has to choose someone in a non-top 5 league or in the 2nd division or below. Then we simulate a year and track how everyone is doing. Goals, assists, moves to another club etc.

We will have your age start at 17 for all and track your career until retirement.

You can choose whether you want your CA and PA to be low or high but BE WARNED: IF YOUR CA AND PA ARE LOW, YOU ARE POTENTIALLY IN DANGER OF RETIRING EARLY DUE TO A FEATURE THAT BEING OUT OF CONTRACT TOO LONG MEANS THE AI AUTOMATICALLY RETIRES

Below just write your nationality, player name, starting club, position, what stats you prefer to be higher or lower and if you want to be a bad, decent, great, or world class talent.

@Stan @RandoEFC @Cannabis @CaaC - John @nudge @Eco @Inverted @Cicero @Smiley Culture @SirBalon @Machado @MUFC @Dan @...Dan @Dr. Gonzo @Rick @Tommy @Devil-Dick Willie @Toinho @Storts @Mel81x @Berserker @Azeem @Spike

Sorry if I missed anyone. Feel free to join.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ber Serker

Argentina

River Plate

145CA

200PA

ST

World Class

Strengths - finishing, pace, agility, acceleration, jumping, off the ball, decisions, anticipation, heading, strength, composure, natural fitness, dribbling, concentration, determination, flair,  passing, vision, technique, stamina, first touch, workrate, positioning, balance, penalties, longshots, free kicks, 

Weaknesses: Corners, Long Throws, Marking

• Administrator

Name - Stanley 

Club - Luton

Position - Striker

CA - 100

PA - 199

Higher stats - finishing, composure, determination, pace, teamwork, work rate.

As a 17-year old hotshot striker, wonder kid Stanley has potential for World class stardom. He has an eye for goal from long distance, loves an acrobatic spectacular finish and also knows when to get in to the box to get on the end of crosses or through balls. The downside being he has a short temper and sometimes gets in to the referees bad books...

Just now, Stan said:

Name - Stanley 

Club - Luton

Position - Striker

CA - 100

PA - 199

Higher stats - finishing, composure, determination, pace, teamwork, work rate.

As a 17-year old hotshot striker, wonder kid Stanley has potential for World class stardom. He has an eye for goal from long distance, loves an acrobatic spectacular finish and also knows when to get in to the box to get on the end of crosses or through balls. The downside being he has a short temper and sometimes gets in to the referees bad books...

Surname?

It can be made up just BTW. I do need a surname though so I can put it in the editor.

Rick Mac

Carlisle Utd 

Position - CF 

World class

Strengths - Physically strong, fairly quick, good eye for short quick passing, deadly finishing ability. Strong heading ability.  Very good at holding up play. 

I know nothing about CA or PA, so just choose whatever fits the profile I’m after. Thanks.

I don't want to come out as a liar if this doesn't happen in FM 21, but I could genuinely be added as a scout to next years game. One of my good friends is a scout in the Netherlands and he was added. I even know the head researcher for Peru so it could genuinely happen :D 

Anyways, if there are any more sign ups let me know!

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

When are you starting this? I'll start out at Cambridge United, English please and name Richard Alison.

I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need a few days to make the players and also test the Peru 3rd tier database (I need it to start at Alfonso Ugarte. I'm testing it as we speak)

Also, let me know if you want to be good, decent or world class. That information is important :) 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

That what I had a mental image of him, lovable but could be a savage bugger when you got on his wrong side, I wonder if he would ever come back into TF365, I would welcome him back with open arms.

What does that have anything to do with what I said xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday. Need a few days to make the players and also test the Peru 3rd tier database (I need it to start at Alfonso Ugarte. I'm testing it as we speak)

Also, let me know if you want to be good, decent or world class. That information is important :) 

CA 100

PA 200

I'll be a striker because being a defender would be boring goals wise. Make sure you give me good determination and professionalism 😁.

Archived