• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 11-12th February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rick said:

Urgh. You always find a way to stir shit eh.

Which game has more riding on it right now? Leeds on a bad run, Brentford in a good run of form who have caught them up. Both in the race for automatic promotion to the premier league and tonight’s result could be massive for either. But somehow, to you, none of that is enough to justify it being the main televised game? Instead Swansea V QPR has much more reason to be on, right? 

Also, are you somehow implying that Brentford are a big team? With all due respect, they are no bigger than Swansea or QPR. 

No. Just this arrogant entitled attitude from people sat on the couch ‘Why isn’t the game I want on!!’...modern football eh.

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

No. Just this arrogant entitled attitude from people sat on the couch ‘Why isn’t the game I want on!!’...modern football eh.

Yep, cause I’ll just pop down to London on a Tuesday night to watch a game between two teams I don’t support.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It is ironic you speak of arrogant and entitled, which are two words I think sum up your online persona perfectly. 

Our performances haven’t been great recently regardless of the points we’ve picked up and this is carrying on in that vein

A great ten minute spell after the goal, otherwise we’ve been slow and sloppy. Only plus side is that as good as Leeds have been they’ve not created anything due to our defence 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

On a side note you can always tell when a commentator hasn’t watched your team play recently 

A lot of the Sky Sports lot on Gillette Soccer Saturday and MOTD pundits are like that - especially when there's an Cup game on TV and they get picked to commentate on it. They have nothing to show for it yet act like they're experts on the EFL side.

Mbeumo at the end summed our performance up really, wins the ball, has a chance to take it forward on goal. Stops, slows down, does nothing and then gets crowded by a regrouping Leeds. The whole team are playing like the lights are on but no ones home

We need more from Jensen and Dasilva as Norgaard is carrying them both

Kiko is a cunt. Cost us again. More lives than a fucking Cat.

Kalvin Phillips is everwhere in this game. Jesus we have missed him.

Brentford's 3 in midfield are under the cosh, they are giving the ball away because of the pressure we are applying.

But it is typical Leeds. Promising positions and then final ball, shot, pass etc.

Feels like we have the bit between our teeth though.

27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Kiko is a cunt. Cost us again. More lives than a fucking Cat.

Kalvin Phillips is everwhere in this game. Jesus we have missed him.

Brentford's 3 in midfield are under the cosh, they are giving the ball away because of the pressure we are applying.

But it is typical Leeds. Promising positions and then final ball, shot, pass etc.

Feels like we have the bit between our teeth though.

Yeah and no, your lot have played well and put us under pressure but Jensen and Dasilva were the same against Forest. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived