talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite PL Players XI (one per club)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this one'll be a bit hard.

Fabianski (West Ham)

Pereira (Leicester) - Ake (Bournemouth) - Dunk (Brighton) - Digne (Everton)

Neves (Wolves)

De Bruyne (Man Citeh) - Kante (Chelsea)

Salah (Liverpool) - Kane (Spurs) - Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Subs: Aubamayang (Arsenal), Grealish (Villa), Tarkowski (Burnley), Rashford (scum), Longstaff (Newcastle), Pukki (Norwich), Henderson (Sheffield United), Ings (Southampton), Doucoure (Watford), 

• Administrator

Henderson 

Pereira - Dunk - Tarkowski - Digne 

De Bruyne - Kante - Grealish

Mane - Kane - Jimenez

Subs: Cantwell, Ramsdale, Deulofeu, Almiron, Rashford, Ward-Prowse, Aubameyang, Zaha, Cresswell

• Subscriber

Ooh. Great idea! Few ex-Grimsby choices in there and some awful talents but players I enjoy laughing at (Phil Jones)...

Dean Henderson (Sheffield United)

Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) / Pablo Zabaleta (West Ham)  / Shane Duffy (Brighton) / Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)

Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) / Lucas Moura (Tottenham) / Andre Gomes (Everton) / Gerard Deulofeu (Watford)

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) / Raul Jiminez (Wolves)

Subs: Pepe Reina (Aston Villa), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Ryan Bennett (Leicester), Liam Gibson (Newcastle), Patrick Van Aanholt (Crystal Palace), Jeff Hendrick (Burnley), Dani Cabellos (Arsenal), Danny Ings (Southampton), Teemu Pukki (Norwich)

Oh did the name change from XI to favourite players? Because if so, I probably would have picked different players if it's favourites (for instance, Reina would be my pick from Villa). But I went for trying to come up with a good XI (although that back 4 looks a bit shit - at least compared to what I'm used to *edit* looking back at my XI... that's pretty harsh on everyone except Dunk xD, but I guess that's the issue with picking just one player from each side).

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh did the name change from XI to favourite players? Because if so, I probably would have picked different players if it's favourites (for instance, Reina would be my pick from Villa). But I went for trying to come up with a good XI (although that back 4 looks a bit shit - at least compared to what I'm used to *edit* looking back at my XI... that's pretty harsh on everyone except Dunk xD, but I guess that's the issue with picking just one player from each side).

Yeah, it was always favourites xD

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk

Man City: Kevin De Bruyne

Leicester City: Ricardo Pereira

Chelsea: N'Golo Kante

Tottenham: Hugo Lloris

Man Utd: Marcus Rashford

Arsenal: Pierre Aubameyang

Wolves: Ruben Neves

Sheff Utd: Panagiotis Retsos

Everton: Lucas Digne

Burnley: Nick Pope

Southampton: Pierre-Emile Hojberg

Newcastle: Jetro Willems

Crystal Palace: Wilfried Zaha

Brighton: Pascal Gross

Bournemouth: Nathan Ake

Aston Villa: Jack Grealish

West Ham: Sebastien Haller

Watford: Gerard Deulofeu

Norwich: Ondrej Duda

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HUGO LLORIS----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------RICARDO PEREIRA-----------------VIRGIL VAN DIJK---------------------NATHAN AKE----------------LUCAS DIGNE----------------

-----------------------------------KEVIN DE BRUYNE-----------------------N'GOLO KANTE--------------------RUBEN NEVES-------------------------------------

---------------------------PIERRE AUBAMEYANG--------------------SEBASTIEN HALLER-----------------MARCUS RASHFORD------------------------

SUBS:

GK: NICK POPE

CB: PANAGIOTIS RETSOS

LB: JETRO WILLEMS

CM: PIERRE-EMILE HOJBERG

CM: PASCAL GROSS

AM: ONDREJ DUDA

AM: JACK GREALISH

LW: GERARD DEULOFEU

RW/FW: WILFRIED ZAHA

• Subscriber

-------------------------------------- Lukasz Fabianski -------------------------------------

- Ricardo Pereira - Kurt Zouma - Shane Duffy - Andrew Robertson -

- Adama Traore - Andre Gomes - Kevin De Bruyne - Jack Grealish -

--------------------------- Lucas Moura - Marcus Rashford ------------------------

Subs: Tim Krul, Hector Bellerin, John Lundstram, James McCarthy, James Ward-Prowse, Ryan Fraser, Dwight McNeil, Gerard Deulofeu, Miguel Almiron

That was not easy...

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

-------------------------------------- Lukasz Fabianski -------------------------------------

- Ricardo Pereira - Kurt Zouma - Shane Duffy - Andrew Robertson -

- Adama Traore - Andre Gomes - Kevin De Bruyne - Jack Grealish -

--------------------------- Lucas Moura - Marcus Rashford ------------------------

Subs: Tim Krul, Hector Bellerin, John Lundstram, James McCarthy, James Ward-Prowse, Ryan Fraser, Dwight McNeil, Gerard Deulofeu, Miguel Almiron

That was not easy...

I can't fault 10 of your starting 11, as that looks like a very impressive team. However, I am not too sure about Zouma, he doesn't even start for Chelsea in most matches. Rudiger and Christiansen are usually the first choice when fit. Other than that, your team would be a nightmare to play against.

49 minutes ago, Michael said:

I can't fault 10 of your starting 11, as that looks like a very impressive team. However, I am not too sure about Zouma, he doesn't even start for Chelsea in most matches. Rudiger and Christiansen are usually the first choice when fit. Other than that, your team would be a nightmare to play against.

It’s his favourite players at each club though. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zouma was his favourite out of the current lot at Chelsea

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s his favourite players at each club though. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zouma was his favourite out of the current lot at Chelsea

Yes, I know that those are probably his favourite players. I was just commenting and admiring the strength of the team that he selected, except for one player, but that's just my personal opinion.

Just now, Michael said:

Yes, I know that those are probably his favourite players. I was just commenting and admiring the strength of the team that he selected, except for one player, but that's just my personal opinion.

Tbh I think Zouma’s better than he’s looked this season at Chelsea. I’m just not sure he’s the right sort of defender for the defensive line Lampard wants to play.

I think most of all the teams on here would be pretty fucking great teams tbh

Archived