talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite PL Players XI (one per club)

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

He started well at Monaco and ended up one of their most frustrating players, has the same happened at Leicester?

I wouldn't say most frustrating with us just yet. His form has dipped for a while though - I think it coincides with having a kid though around Xmas time. He's young himself and is probably knackered from that. I think there's still more to see from him which is the exciting thing. He does run like he's in treacle though, not very fast xD 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

I needed a midfielder and you dont have any likeable players other than your right backs.

Fair enough. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Michael said:

I can't fault 10 of your starting 11, as that looks like a very impressive team. However, I am not too sure about Zouma, he doesn't even start for Chelsea in most matches. Rudiger and Christiansen are usually the first choice when fit. Other than that, your team would be a nightmare to play against.

Yeah I've based that off my preferred players not the strongest team I could pick.

4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah I've based that off my preferred players not the strongest team I could pick.

Yes, fair enough, I kind of gauged that. I just thought that your team was one of the stronger selections, even though it's a very different to my team, with the exception of 3 players.

• Subscriber

Yeah for most of the teams favourite player is probably the best one to watch which is often one of their best players. I've demonstrated significant bias on a few though including McCarthy and Zouma as former Everton favourites.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah for most of the teams favourite player is probably the best one to watch which is often one of their best players. I've demonstrated significant bias on a few though including McCarthy and Zouma as former Everton favourites.

Well at least McCarthy didn't make your starting 11!xD:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Administrator
6 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Your response was as boring as the football club I support.

It's your choice on who you like. I can't change that and didn't fancy an argument xD

• 2 weeks later...

Mané   -      Kane    -     Adama

Moutinho     -    DeBruyne

Kanté

Willems -  Van dijk   -  Maguire    -   Schelotto

Pickford

Subs:

McCarthy

Ogbonna

Tarkowski

Tierney

Zabaleta

Romeu

Meyer

Buendia

Vardy

Arsenal: Dani Ceballos
Aston Villa: Jack Grealish
Bournemouth: Callum Wilson
Brighton & Hove: Aaron Mooy
Burnley: Robbie Brady?
Cheslea: Cesar Azpilicueta
Crystal Palace: Gary Cahill
Everton: Gylfi Siggudrson
Leicester City: Jamie Vardy
Liverpool: James Milner
Manchester City: David Silva
Manchester United: Juan Mata
Newcastle: None
Norwhich: Teemu Pukki?
Sheffield United: Phil Jagielka
Southampton: Pierre Emile-Hojbjerg
Tottenham: Harry Kane
Watford: Troy Deeney
West Ham: Manuel Lanzini
Wolverhampton: Joao Moutinho

Some of those were pretty hard. Newcastle has no players that I care about.

• Subscriber
On 21/02/2020 at 17:24, ...Dan said:

He started well at Monaco and ended up one of their most frustrating players, has the same happened at Leicester?

The worry for me with him is I think his bad/anonymous games now probably outweigh his good ones. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's not been that great really since we got him permanently. I think he's a player of obvious talent but I think he struggles physically - is he just naturally not that fit?

His coaches have spoken about how good he is mentally, how he's always had a maturity well above his years, so I just can't believe it's attitude - I think it's fitness.

Archived