Lazio vs Inter Milan

Monday, February 17
AC Milan vs Torino

image.thumb.png.ebc1a72e266a9fc804e0eb2ec46fb12a.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I like that Lazio have joined in on the 'Stop Juve Winning Serie A train again' but I do like this Inter side so would prefer them to win. 

Extra bonus if Juve lose but really cannot see that happening against Brescia. 

Interesting to see what squads are played in the Coppa Italia games as that could dictate how strong squads will be on Sunday. I'd expect key Juve players to be rotated given Sunday's game is, on paper, easier than an away tie at AC Milan tomorrow.

• Administrator

Also, Lecce could create some distance over the 3 below them given who they play (SPAL). Along with Brescia expected to lose, Genoa have a tough game away at Bologna. Sampdoria vs Fiorentina is an even match-up as well. 

Inter just have a crazy month. Napoli on Wednesday, Lazio this weekend, followed by Europa League, Napoli and Juventus...oh and we just played AC Milan. 

Laturao will surely start on Wednesday in the Coppa Italia, whereas I'd probably sit Lukaku in preparation for this weekend. I'd probably also sit Godin on Wednesday in preparation for this match at Lazio. 

I want a full squad at Lazio. The League comes first. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Inter just have a crazy month. Napoli on Wednesday, Lazio this weekend, followed by Europa League, Napoli and Juventus...oh and we just played AC Milan. 

Laturao will surely start on Wednesday in the Coppa Italia, whereas I'd probably sit Lukaku in preparation for this weekend. I'd probably also sit Godin on Wednesday in preparation for this match at Lazio. 

I want a full squad at Lazio. The League comes first. 

I agree. Lazio are a totally different proposition to Napoli, especially with the latter being a shadow of themselves of previous seasons.

Just now, Stan said:

I agree. Lazio are a totally different proposition to Napoli, especially with the latter being a shadow of themselves of previous seasons.

There is a likelihood that Inter could win the league based on this month. Wins against Milan, Lazio, and Juventus, plus any potential slips up from Juve, and Inter could see themselves with a 4+ point lead and all their heavy opponents done. 

Missed most of the Inter match since I was in the Mountains, but truly disappointed in the result. Lazio are having a good year, but Inter are way ahead of them on talent, and our two biggest weaknesses are the fact that Conte doesn't start Erikson, and Pandelli is still a Nerazzurri. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived