talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 0-0 Leicester - Friday 14th February, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

I don't think he should've been sent off, I'm just surprised it wasn't even mentioned.

Doesn't have to be deliberate for it to be 'endangering and opponent' though. Mane was sent off for something similar a while ago and that decision was upheld, so presumably that was the correct interpretation

I knew that was the example you were getting at but honestly, that decision if I remember rightly was a joke and I'd be surprised if I said otherwise at the time.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fucking annoying we're without Choudhury against Man City meaning we probably have no defensive midfielder. It's going to be grim. His second yellow was the right decision, albeit unlucky but the first wasn't even a foul. Fuck off Mike Dean.

Watched the offside review on ref watch. One of the pundits pointed out that if there was a tollerance on the offsides people would find something else to moan about. I think that is right. People would moan that it is only a millimetre over the tollerance. Don't really get the issue personally. If you are offside you are offside. I think in a few years people will get used to it.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Watched the offside review on ref watch. One of the pundits pointed out that if there was a tollerance on the offsides people would find something else to moan about. I think that is right. People would moan that it is only a millimetre over the tollerance. Don't really get the issue personally. If you are offside you are offside. I think in a few years people will get used to it.

Said this months ago as well.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived