Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Norwich 0-1 Liverpool - Saturday 15th February, 2020

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png     VS     155.png

Match History
Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
Norwich 4-5 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-1 Norwich
Norwich 2-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 5-1 Norwich

Head to Head
Norwich - 14
Draws - 14
Liverpool - 35

Recent Form
Norwich - DWLWL
Liverpool - WWWDW

Don't know what to expect here. We're obviously all rested so we could go out and make this a mauling or be a bit rusty from all the rest and end up not scoring as much. But, all said, we will win this.

Always quite high scoring games. Hoping Liverpool can continue their winning ways!

Seen pictures of Mane training earlier in the week. Any news if he's gonna start here? 

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Seen pictures of Mane training earlier in the week. Any news if he's gonna start here? 

Klopp said hes ready to play and that he will want to integrate him into the squad for this game.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Chance this gets called off?

Why? 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Why? 

The weather. Don't know if it's meant to be worse than last week when the City game was called off but seems to be picking up at the moment and just been reading that some travel is getting cancelled. Obviously don't know what it's like in that part of the country

Just now, LFCMike said:

The weather. Don't know if it's meant to be worse than last week when the City game was called off but seems to be picking up at the moment and just been reading that some travel is getting cancelled. Obviously don't know what it's like in that part of the country

Think that side of the country is still windy but across the whole country it's not on Ciara levels. Reckon it stays on. 

Liverpool to win 3-1.

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

They’ve cancelled a few regional flights I think, but that’s about it. Winds definitely not as bad, and they’re saying flooding will be worse, but because of the residual wet left over from the storm last week, not due to the actual rainfall.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They’ve cancelled a few regional flights I think, but that’s about it. Winds definitely not as bad, and they’re saying flooding will be worse, but because of the residual wet left over from the storm last week, not due to the actual rainfall.

Sound. Would be annoying if a storm stopped us winning the league at Goodison Park xD

• Haha 1

Early finish at work, straight home to watch this. 

I can’t see any really issues here, should be comfortably beating these lot. Especially if they are naive and go full attack mode on us, we’ll just murder them on the counter. 

Bobby scores that and its goal of the year worldwide forget just the Premier League.

• Upvote 1

It would have been offside I think but Alisson was superb there

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

It would have been offside I think but Alisson was superb there

Don't think it was offside but Alisson did very well there.

Just now, Mel81x said:

Don't think it was offside but Alisson did very well there.

I didn't think so at first but the replay I seen it looked like it was. Would have to see it again to be sure though

Just now, LFCMike said:

I didn't think so at first but the replay I seen it looked like it was. Would have to see it again to be sure though

Think Robbo made the mistake there by stepping up too late and not even in sync with the rest of the defenders but the margins were so small its hard to tell. Think we have to step up the pace a bit.

VAR once again proving its worth. Telling me it’s no foul on Van Dijk???

3 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

t. BBC in Salford 

BBC in Salford are absolutely crying about Liverpool’s success as usual. Manchester propaganda machine.

Comes back and scores a goal. Get the F in.

Bobby missed a sitter but all in all can't be displeased, we walk away with a win and one less game to win the league.

I know 'it's only Norwich' but when you look at the numbers this side is posting it's ridiculous. I still can't quite believe we've only dropped two points in 26 games

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I know 'it's only Norwich' but when you look at the numbers this side is posting it's ridiculous. I still can't quite believe we've only dropped two points in 26 games

17 consequtive victories! One more and you equalise MC's record.