Recent Form
Norwich - DWLWL
Liverpool - WWWDW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Seen pictures of Mane training earlier in the week. Any news if he's gonna start here? 

Klopp said hes ready to play and that he will want to integrate him into the squad for this game.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Why? 

The weather. Don't know if it's meant to be worse than last week when the City game was called off but seems to be picking up at the moment and just been reading that some travel is getting cancelled. Obviously don't know what it's like in that part of the country

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

The weather. Don't know if it's meant to be worse than last week when the City game was called off but seems to be picking up at the moment and just been reading that some travel is getting cancelled. Obviously don't know what it's like in that part of the country

Think that side of the country is still windy but across the whole country it's not on Ciara levels. Reckon it stays on. 

Liverpool to win 3-1.

4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

They’ve cancelled a few regional flights I think, but that’s about it. Winds definitely not as bad, and they’re saying flooding will be worse, but because of the residual wet left over from the storm last week, not due to the actual rainfall.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They’ve cancelled a few regional flights I think, but that’s about it. Winds definitely not as bad, and they’re saying flooding will be worse, but because of the residual wet left over from the storm last week, not due to the actual rainfall.

Sound. Would be annoying if a storm stopped us winning the league at Goodison Park xD

Early finish at work, straight home to watch this. 

I can’t see any really issues here, should be comfortably beating these lot. Especially if they are naive and go full attack mode on us, we’ll just murder them on the counter. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMike said:

I didn't think so at first but the replay I seen it looked like it was. Would have to see it again to be sure though

Think Robbo made the mistake there by stepping up too late and not even in sync with the rest of the defenders but the margins were so small its hard to tell. Think we have to step up the pace a bit.

• The title was changed to Norwich 0-1 Liverpool - Saturday 15th February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived