Draws - 55
Man Utd - 77

Recent Form
Chelsea - DWDLW
Man Utd - DWWLL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tragic form against Manchester United in the last 5 games in all competitions two draws and three defeats. Before that lost two in sixteen games, haven't lost to United home in the league for eight years. The next two home games feel like Cup finals for the top four as we can really gain ground on the other contenders. 

Think it will be tight i'd go for a 2-1 win.

Hmm... Chelsea's last 2 matches under Lampard against United didn't go well at all really. And don't Chelsea have a pretty mediocre record at home this season. Meanwhile, United seem to play better when it's a big game. So unfortunately, I think that United will get a result here.

On 14/02/2020 at 01:14, True Blue said:

Last press Lampard said he should be in contention after the winter break,

All the more reason we need to get another winger in the summer. His history of injuries relating to muscular imbalances are far too concerning. 

Tammy also questionable as well. Just wish we had a tall, proven international who could come and fill in....

15 hours ago, Cicero said:

All the more reason we need to get another winger in the summer. His history of injuries relating to muscular imbalances are far too concerning. 

Tammy also questionable as well. Just wish we had a tall, proven international who could come and fill in....

Pulisic out for this one, and yes quite injury prone as it seems. That is why a new striker will be competition and Tammy will just become a better player because of it.

On 13/02/2020 at 21:21, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hmm... Chelsea's last 2 matches under Lampard against United didn't go well at all really. And don't Chelsea have a pretty mediocre record at home this season. Meanwhile, United seem to play better when it's a big game. So unfortunately, I think that United will get a result here.

Looking at our line up I reckon so...….. plus of course we always seem to do badly against the mid to lower table riff raff... 

7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Looking at our line up I reckon so...….. plus of course we always seem to do badly against the mid to lower table riff raff... 

Wtf is that lineup. I know Kepa’s been poor this season, but Caballero is an accident waiting to happen 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd - Monday 17th February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived