talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Atletico Madrid 1-0 Liverpool - Tuesday 18th February, 2020 (1st Leg)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It looks great with that big obnoxious CWC badge on it that the league are a bunch of twats for not letting us wear.

Love the light blue contrast to the dark part kit. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Harry said:

Atletico really deserve to have a worse reputation. At least as bad as a kotomi team at their worst in terms of an all star team aspiring only to defend. 

Can see them winning 2-0.

What's a kotomi team?

Just now, Harry said:

Atletico really deserve to have a worse reputation. At least as bad as a kotomi team at their worst in terms of an all star team aspiring only to defend. 

What I hate most of all is how soft their players go down and Simeone jumps up to go "YES YOU WENT DOWN SOFT. TIME TO DISPLAY SOME PASHUN" - fucking hate this lot, hope we score a couple to ruin their night.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I’ve been slating this Atletico side for years. Their football and antics are cowardice. Both the club and Simeone need to move on. 

Just now, Cicero said:

I’ve been slating this Atletico side for years. Their football and antics are cowardice. Both the club and Simeone need to move on. 

Fuck that, I'd rather he just stays at Atletico for the rest of his career until he retires. I'd prefer to have him not potentially end up in England or Italy.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's a kotomi team?

It's an ancient Japanese proverb about a Portuguese manager who came to Britain and called himself the special one. And he drilled into the mindset of his team that in every game they defend like they are Stoke city against real Madrid.

(Somehow my autocorrect changed Mourinho to kotomi)

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Henderson almost scores there. Not bad for an uncreative midfielder who's limitations have been on display this match... despite showing more creativity than the opposition midfield with just that one move right there :ph34r:

How is that creative? Missing a shot? You clearly don’t understand the point I was making. So I’ll take your remarks with a pinch of salt.

Just now, Rick said:

I mean, you just have to laugh at that decision. Foul on Ox, ignored by baldy. 

What fucking league is this ref from? He shouldn't be anywhere near top flight football, let alone the CL. Absolute joke of a performance from him today. If we wanted a bald incompetent official, we'd go watch replays of when Mike Riley and Howard Webb were around.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived