talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

[VOTE] Team of the 21st Century - CAM - Quarter Finals

football forum

Choose your semi finalists.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Clarence Seedorf or Wesley Sneijder?

• Clarence Seedorf
    • Wesley Sneijder
  2. 2. Francesco Totti or Dennis Bergkamp?

• Francesco Totti
    • Dennis Bergkamp
  3. 3. David Silva or Kaka?

4. 4. Rivaldo or Gianfranco Zola?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

This whole joke has gotten so boring and unfunny.

I'll bite but it's getting really boring having to read "where is Lahm" in every. fucking. thread.

Sorry Brian. Please forgive me :( 

Just now, Stan said:

Sorry Brian. Please forgive me :( 

No probz. Not trying to antagonize you mind, but there's not a single thread where Lahm isn't mentioned as a piss take. Surely you've already had your fun? I mean it was a fun piss take at first I imagine but seeing his name being mentioned in that sense in every thread is getting old.

How did you lot manage to sneak Zola into the team of the century??!

Zola was a nineties player. He was 34 years of age in the year 2000!! Granted his final year at Chelsea was good, but he wasn't even a regular for Chelsea during the 2001-2002 season and he had a very average 2000-2001 season.

I mean I'll accept Bergkamp on the list because he is 3 years younger than Zola and he still had a very big impact on Arsenal in the 2000's, but with Zola,  you lot are really pushing it!:dam::D

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Zola was a nineties player. He was 34 years of age in the year 2000!! Granted his final year at Chelsea was good, but he wasn't even a regular for Chelsea during the 2001-2002 season and he had a very average 2000-2001 season.

I mean I'll accept Bergkamp on the list because he is 3 years younger than Zola and he still had a very big impact on Arsenal in the 2000's, but with Zola,  you lot are really pushing it!:dam::D

You’re not wrong 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

that fucking @RandoEFC guy has absolutely no idea what he is doing. Wish someone else would do this team.

Seedorf v Sneijder
Went for the whiteman because in my lifetime Seedorf was more of an athletic box-to-box sort

Totti v Bergkamp
I watched more Totti

David Silva v Kaka
Silva because while Kaka peaked higher, Silva has sustained a higher level of ability for longer, while shifting from LW, CAM, and CM.

Rivaldo v Zola
Too young for both really, went for Zola because I watched more youtube highlights of him.

17 minutes ago, Michael said:

I've just given up now on when they played and am just voting for who I thought was the best player. 

I went with Silva over Kaka. Kaka was brilliant, Silva never hit the same heights - but he’s got career longevity over Kaka.

I went with Seedorf over Sneijder. Seedorf was a much better player imo.

Same thinking with Totti over Bergkamp tbh.

Went with Rivaldo over Zola too. Surprised Zola’s made it this far tbh. I’d probably pick any of the other players I’d picked before over Rivaldo in he next round though.

I shouldn't really be surprised that Rando voted for Zola over Rivaldo should I?:ph34r:

Come on, Zola was a much better player than Rivaldo(six years Zola's junior) during the 2000's wasn't he? I mean that must of been another Rivaldo who retired professionally in 2015. You know all these Brazilians and their similar names.:D

• Subscriber

Rivaldo sounds too much like Rando so I don't want him to be in the competition for too long causing unnecessary confusion. I'm 90% sure that Rivaldo is only on track for the semi finals because people think they are voting for me.

Seedorf, Bergkamp, Kaka and Zola. No i don't think Rivaldo was the inferior player, no i don't think Zola was better than him by any margins. I gave Zola my vote because i am part owner of this forum and i do what i please. Also personally Lahm would win this one for me, just fucking Rando left him out again.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Seedorf, Bergkamp, Kaka and Zola. No i don't think Rivaldo was the inferior player, no i don't think Zola was better than him by any margins. I gave Zola my vote because i am part owner of this forum and i do what i please. Also personally Lahm would win this one for me, just fucking Rando left him out again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived