The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [23. Spieltag] - 21-24th February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Not common in the professional game though, great to know that they aren't perfect. 

And they subbed him off. Bulter is the name. xD

Bülter is really making his dream come true. He's already 26, less than two years ago he was still playing for SV Rödinghausen in the Oberliga, then got a chance with Magdeburg in 2. Liga who then loaned him out to Union after one season and so now he's made it to 1. Liga and already scored 7 goals (second best in the club) for a club that's was one of those tipped for relegation. Fantastic; hope they'll sign him permanently in summer. 

Just now, nudge said:

Bülter is really making his dream come true. He's already 26, less than two years ago he was still playing for SV Rödinghausen in the Oberliga, then got a chance with Magdeburg in 2. Liga who then loaned him out to Union after one season and so now he's made it to 1. Liga and already scored 7 goals (second best in the club) for a club that's was one of those tipped for relegation. Fantastic; hope they'll sign him permanently in summer. 

I'm happy for him, that was just a funny moment at a crucial time. 

I'm very happy for Union this year...after that party they had after winning promotion, I was hoping they would stay up, but I didn't expect this. 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Frankfurt look tired from the Europa League exploits.

I missed today's match as I was catching up on some sleep. 

Fatigue might be a factor as to why we keep having some below par performances, but also the constant chopping and changing of our starting line-up, must also be a contributing factor in my opinion. Hutter changes 5 or 6 players from match to match.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived