• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Looking forward to see him at the Euros

That's presuming Norway even qualify for the Euros, lol. Which I am sure they will with Haaland up front. 

Norway also have other class acts like Odegaard and Sander Berge. I am also a big fan of Jarstein, I think that he is a quality goalie.

If Norway can get past Serbia(which won't be easy at all), then I think they shouldn't have too much difficulty getting past Scotland or Israel.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Probably....I mean which elite club wouldn't be willing to part with 75 million euros for this amazing talent that is Haaland?

As said in another thread - the release clause is not active this summer.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

As said in another thread - the release clause is not active this summer.

Thanks for confirming this, I thought I read this a while ago myself. But recently I read online that his clause could be activated this summer, but that was from some shitty tabloid, so you are probably right Nudge.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

Are you living under some dictatorship?

I live in Scotland, no dictatorship here in haggis land :D

Don't know why they came up like that so I will have a shot at typing the link in and Google it, pity the lad never signed for United, sigh.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Thanks for confirming this, I thought I read this a while ago myself. But recently I read online that his clause could be activated this summer, but that was from some shitty tabloid, so you are probably right Nudge.

I mean none of us know for sure; they haven't exactly made it public haha. But every reliable and half-reliable media source (and Bild) all reported the same (release clause in 2021) so at this point I'm inclined to believe it.

11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Where did I mention Inter? 

Someone is already salty. 

You know it's on when I start posting spongebob memes. Bro, you better watch yourself.

Not related:

https://90mingoals.me/a-bomb/

https://streamable.com/4kzum

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/f5ypgr/hålands_sprint_from_side_to_side_against_psg/

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean none of us know for sure; they haven't exactly made it public haha. But every reliable and half-reliable media source (and Bild) all reported the same (release clause in 2021) so at this point I'm inclined to believe it.

Yes, to be honest it makes more sense that the release clause would only be allowed to be activated by 2021. I can't see Dortmund being foolish enough to spend that money capturing this class talent, only with the prospect of losing him as early as this summer. 

• Subscriber
On 19/02/2020 at 18:46, God is Haaland said:

Are you living under some dictatorship?

This is one of them:

Tried again and these came up O.o

Don't worry about it, it might be to do with the internet, Basil Faulty seems to like him though, you never know he might play for United one day but good on the lad, he chose Dortmund and that's the team I look for in Germany as I lived there. :D

1653071169_download(1).png.e7962600cea4894a7311a9a6a7b4caf7.png591216732_download(3).png.4e5f64a306adc1a2c82f5613fdfdb8d0.png

9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Tried again and these came up O.o

Don't worry about it, it might be to do with the internet, Basil Faulty seems to like him though, you never know he might play for United one day but good on the lad, he chose Dortmund and that's the team I look for in Germany as I lived there. :D

djksSzeOTK2mxhxoN6bs8_jtqWDeFKl4itxTcmdX izHWVKiTGkGG1QgE5f01Zwr3nRt8hUy4xzDBdcVb

:o What did you do in Dortmund, mate?

• The title was changed to Erling Braut Haaland
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, God is Haaland said:

Imo Dortmund is not the most beautiful city there is, but I'm glad you liked it. Did you ever attend a match in the Westfalenstadion?

I am afraid not, a lot of tours of duties in my army days there (Northern Ireland etc) plus I was single when I first landed in Germany and when you are young and free as the wind the German boozers would be our first port of call, especially when you finished a tour of duty and had not had a bevvy for 5/6 months lol, then getting married and settling into married life.

Anyway, better not de-rail this thread on young Haaland, this lad could go places, pity he has a fat twat of an agent in Raiola who just likes his bank balance, then again all football agents are like that and make money to burn and they could not give a shit.  

Archived