talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Anyway, better not de-rail this thread on young Haaland, this lad could go places, pity he has a fat twat of an agent in Raiola who just likes his bank balance, then again all football agents are like that and make money to burn and they could not give a shit.  

Tbf to Raiola, he does whatever his client wants and produces pretty spectacular results for them. Look at Donnarumma, who wanted to stay at Milan but wanted a big pay rise... it was unseemly and it pissed a lot of Milan fans off at the time - but he got that fat increase to his wages (even though Raiola thought the player should have moved to a more competitive club).

Normally players want: 1.) money and 2.) to win things. Raiola delivers #1 to his clients routinely. And if you're a good player, Raiola will get you at a good club if you want him to.

He's a twat to deal with from a club perspective. And as supporters of football clubs, we're a bit biased - but agents like Raiola are necessary as football clubs are run more and more by ruthless businessmen rather than the old school chairmen of clubs who'd value loyalty and service.

Really the supporters ire should be directed at the players, rather than the agents, but again as supporters we are biased because we like the players that have done good things for us. And we don't want them to leave. A lot of the time players get to hide behind agents as though it's not really their doing, and the agent gets labeled a snake for just doing their job and acting in the interests of their players.

I obviously hate when that shite is done at Liverpool. But if you're a player, I imagine Raiola is the exact sort of agent you'd want to have - someone who'll shamelessly fight in your corner for whatever you want, and take all of the heat in public for you. Even though he's an absolute nightmare for clubs to deal with... he's a dream for players.

Fat fucking bastard though 

16 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

We should take bets before the big reveal; do an over/under and whatnot! I figure he was close to that when he first joined under the old forum. 

He'll never reveal anything. He's just some sort of 4chan troll who just enjoys shitposting a bit too much. 

16 minutes ago, Relling said:

Thank you to our residen BVB-fan for adding colour and enthousiasm to the forum It is good to have someone that is young at heart, not only grumpy old men :)

I’ve become overly negative cos of people in general. I am not enthusiastic at all because when I am reality brings me back to earth. 

Its really nice to have someone who can appreciate enthusiasm to its fullest. You’re a top guy Relling! I wish I could go back in time and be like I once was. I need an oasis in a desert like yourself.

19 minutes ago, Relling said:

Thank you to our residen BVB-fan for adding colour and enthousiasm to the forum It is good to have someone that is young at heart, not only grumpy old men :)

Nothing against colour and enthusiasm but he is just trying to wind people up. Nothing but a troll.

1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

Nothing against colour and enthusiasm but he is just trying to wind people up. Nothing but a troll.

I don’t see anything here that suggests he is trying to troll. Does he have a strange sense of humour? Absolutely. It’s weird as shit. I don’t see anything malicious in the post though. Let’s not bring him down. That’s why there are bad people in this world.

3 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I don’t see anything here that suggests he is trying to troll. Does he have a strange sense of humour? Absolutely. It’s weird as shit. I don’t see anything malicious in the post though. Let’s not bring him down. That’s why there are bad people in this world.

He's been trolling for years. 

Just now, Faithcore said:

He's been trolling for years. 

Im aware but I’ve never seen his style of trolling as malicious and he’s harmless. Attacking him really isn’t worth the hassle. You’re creating a bad person by doing so. Look at me as an example.

As long as he’s not posting vile or genuinely attacking someone there’s no point in targeting him.

19 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I’ve become overly negative cos of people in general. I am not enthusiastic at all because when I am reality brings me back to earth. 

Its really nice to have someone who can appreciate enthusiasm to its fullest. You’re a top guy Relling! I wish I could go back in time and be like I once was. I need an oasis in a desert like yourself.

tenor.gif

Archived