talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 3-2 Everton - Sunday 23rd February, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber

Lol what is that goal? Sort of goal we'd concede. Not convinced Richarlison even got a touch there so possibly Mina who will be credited with the goal.

Our game management needs a lot of work. We showed no ability in the middle of that half to take the sting out of the game by keeping possession for 5 minutes. The first goal is pure quality but their second is the result of us letting our heads drop and allowing them to seize momentum.

Still think Arsenal win this. We aren't looking great in attack outside of set pieces unless Bernard or Kean can come on and give them some more trouble.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I take it you're not that happy with Ndombele...

Correct, incredibly talented on the ball, incredible lazy off it. He's so unfit and overweight. Can't play more than 60 minutes a game, can't play him in a midfield two because he's a liability. So frustrating cause he's obviously got so much ability, but he's played in the majority of our worst defeats this season and we just can't afford to carry him. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Lol what is that goal? Sort of goal we'd concede. Not convinced Richarlison even got a touch there so possibly Mina who will be credited with the goal.

Our game management needs a lot of work. We showed no ability in the middle of that half to take the sting out of the game by keeping possession for 5 minutes. The first goal is pure quality but their second is the result of us letting our heads drop and allowing them to seize momentum.

Still think Arsenal win this. We aren't looking great in attack outside of set pieces unless Bernard or Kean can come on and give them some more trouble.

Think Richarlison got a little touch on it.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

He definitely got a slight touch on it

• The title was changed to Arsenal 2-2 (Richarlison, 45") Everton - Sunday 23rd February, 2020
  • The title was changed to Arsenal (Aubameyang (46") 3-2 Everton - Sunday 23rd February, 2020
  • Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Sidibe is either brilliant or shite for us and today he has been shite.

To be fair not many would be able to flatten a player like Kolasinac, so he has that...

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

I miss the first half and there’s 5 goals. Stick the second half on and both teams have forgotten how to kick a ball

4 goals in first half mate.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Was Kolasinac injured or did he get subbed for that stupidness at the free kick?

Injured during a challenge with Sidibe. Landed awkwardly.

• Administrator

Calvert-Lewin could have had a hat-trick and also got Everton in the lead. I prefer his game these days as opposed to just running around and getting the odd goal here and there. He seems to have improved his overall game and getting in much better positions as a normal striker would. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Calvert-Lewin could have had a hat-trick and also got Everton in the lead. I prefer his game these days as opposed to just running around and getting the odd goal here and there. He seems to have improved his overall game and getting in much better positions as a normal striker would. 

Doesn’t finish enough. I like the lad but is he good enough if you want to break top 6?

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Doesn’t finish enough. I like the lad but is he good enough if you want to break top 6?

Nah I wouldn't say so - they'd need more quality but I think they could get by for now while they improve in other areas of their squad.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 3-2 Everton - Sunday 23rd February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived