Liverpool - LWWWW
West Ham - LDLLL

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Why do I get the feeling you have a countdown on your phone :ph34r:

Oh I'm checking the fixtures on a regular basis!xD 

Unfortunately I don't think Man City will drop points in their next two now to give us the opportunity to win it at Everton. So it's potentially Palace at Anfield if we keep winning

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Unfortunately I don't think Man City will drop points in their next two now to give us the opportunity to win it at Everton. So it's potentially Palace at Anfield if we keep winning

Considering how long its been if we win it I'd like us to win it at home. Gives the fans something to really celebrate too.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Imagine what it's like for West Ham fans, travelling up on a Monday night and back. 

They all hate Moyes so much already they probably wont bother whether its Saturday 3pm or 4:30AM on Christmas Day.

52 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Oh I'm checking the fixtures on a regular basis!xD 

At least twice I've seen you mention this. Surely your first title in 30 years you want to win it at Anfield in front of 50,000 Liverpool fans who are going to be going nuts rather than at Goodison in front of 2,000 Liverpool fans going nuts and 38,000 Everton fans who aren't going to be happy but are just going to leave the ground?

I really can't get my head around you wanting to make it about us in any way. You've already beaten us with your youth team this season, why don't you just enjoy winning the league yourselves instead of worrying about who's nose you want to rub in it. I'm sure your blue nose mates will be flattered that on your special day that you've been waiting for since before I was born, you're still thinking about little old Everton xD.

59 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

They all hate Moyes so much already they probably wont bother whether its Saturday 3pm or 4:30AM on Christmas Day.

At least twice I've seen you mention this. Surely your first title in 30 years you want to win it at Anfield in front of 50,000 Liverpool fans who are going to be going nuts rather than at Goodison in front of 2,000 Liverpool fans going nuts and 38,000 Everton fans who aren't going to be happy but are just going to leave the ground?

I really can't get my head around you wanting to make it about us in any way. You've already beaten us with your youth team this season, why don't you just enjoy winning the league yourselves instead of worrying about who's nose you want to rub in it. I'm sure your blue nose mates will be flattered that on your special day that you've been waiting for since before I was born, you're still thinking about little old Everton xD.

I'm only semi-serious when I mention it. xDOf course I don't really mind when it's won. The earlier the better though and the Everton game just happens to be a possibility in mid-March. Would be unreal to get it won that early and something that would be unlikely to be beaten for a very long time.

The chance to win something against one of your big rivals doesn't come along very often either. It's not something that really matters in the grand scheme of things but would be pretty sweet if it did happen that way especially given what happened last season and the reaction to it

We've been a bit off lately. Maybe relaxing a bit and getting complacent? Hopefully not but this game will be an interesting test and hopefully one we can show the same hunger and commitment that has been unwavering throughout.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Harry said:

We've been a bit off lately. Maybe relaxing a bit and getting complacent? Hopefully not but this game will be an interesting test and hopefully one we can show the same hunger and commitment that has been unwavering throughout.

You'll piss all over them even if not at your best.

We beat them just after Xmas with our 2nd XI. Easy. 

33 minutes ago, Harry said:

Don't think it's complacency. The two performances following the break haven't been great but I think I kind of expected it. The break was needed for the medium-long term benefit of those players who didn't really get one in the summer but we always seem to be a bit off immediately after a break.

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Don't think it's complacency. The two performances following the break haven't been great but I think I kind of expected it. The break was needed for the medium-long term benefit of those players who didn't really get one in the summer but we always seem to be a bit off immediately after a break.

Its good that we have three games before we get back to the CL and one of those is an FA cup round too which will surely see Klopp field a strong outfit. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 3-2 West Ham - Monday 24th February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived