talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 3-2 West Ham - Monday 24th February, 2020

football forum

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-1 (Diop, 12") West Ham - Monday 24th February, 2020
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a few decent moments in the first half but not great overall. Think Keita has been decent, been involved in most of the good things we've done so far. West Ham have been dangerous from corners. Need to stop giving so many cheap ones away. 

Would expect us to step it up early second half and let's see if West Ham can keep it up. We've seen that first half so many times this season

7 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Don't think it's complacency. The two performances following the break haven't been great but I think I kind of expected it. The break was needed for the medium-long term benefit of those players who didn't really get one in the summer but we always seem to be a bit off immediately after a break.

I agree it's not intentional complacency but I can imagine the hunger could waver a bit given the fatigue and coming off a break which shakes some things up. Combined with changes in midfield.

Hopefully we improve in the second half

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-2 (Fornals, 54") West Ham - Monday 24th February, 2020

I feel a bit for Keita, had a decent return from injury this season - albeit it was very short. But it looked like we were finally getting the player we thought we'd signed. But back from his latest injury layouts and he looks a bit... shit.

I think with Hendo out for the short term, I'd much rather see Ox get regular minutes instead. They're both fairly injury prone, but one's just got a better record with us (and in England generally tbh).

• The title was changed to Liverpool 3-2 West Ham - Monday 24th February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived