Sunday 23rd February, 2020
Man Utd vs Watford, 14.00
Wolves vs Norwich, 14.00

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Rick said:

Bournemouth are going down. 

I'm inclined to agree. Struggle to see them picking up more than a couple of wins for the rest of the season. Certainly don't see an away win from Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Wolves and Everton. Their remaining homes are Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham, Southampton, Crystal Palace and Newcastle.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

That was a big three points against Newcastle today. The next three games are big ones. One more win and I reckon we are pretty much safe.

Ha ha mate don't worry there is no chance of you going down

There was controversy at the Burnley v Bournemouth game. Bournemouth had a goal disaload for handball then later in the game they scored but the game was pulled back for a penalty a minute earlier so they have gone from 1 all to 2.0 down :dam: I haven't seen it but dyce said they were the correct decisions Howe said they weren't so have to see it on match of the day

37 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Villa a disgrace fans fighting, if we didn’t have a final next week I’m convinced Smith would have been sacked

Just seen your fixtures as well. Fuck me. You'll have done well to make 34 points.

Common talk is that a lot of points will be needed this season to stay up, but when I look at Villa and West Ham's fixtures I reckon the typical 34/35 might be enough.

8 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Just seen your fixtures as well. Fuck me. You'll have done well to make 34 points.

Common talk is that a lot of points will be needed this season to stay up, but when I look at Villa and West Ham's fixtures I reckon the typical 34/35 might be enough.

Think we need fat Sam tbh Smith is out of his depth

50 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Desperate times. Not even back in the Premier League for 6 months and already willing to write the purpose of life off by appointing Fat Sam.

Desperation to keep Grealish tbh. We’ll be back quickly but it’s a disaster if we go down. 

Give fat Sam till the end of the season with a £1-2m bonus for survival 

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

It was the correct decision. Bournemouth are just frustrated that technology has prevented them from playing with their usual cheating antics. Hopefully they'll drop this season.

Watched match of the day. I think wrighty,linekar and keown need to go to Specsavers they are clearly both handball. 

Keown in touch with what's going on lately here. Most lazy journalists and arm chair commentators are still stuck in a loop of saying Bruce is doing really well after they had one look at the league table.

Fortunately we have good fixtures so should stay up comfortably. However next weekend we have Burnley at home, then West Brom away in the FA Cup. The next 10 days are going to define what's to come after. Comfort or big anger.

Keown:

“One win in nine and they are bottom of so many rankings.

“How they are not in the bottom three…I don’t know

“It’s a miracle that they are not in the bottom three.

“Joelinton has gone 32 hours without scoring and if you need your centre-forward to score you a goal and he’s gone that long without scoring…

“Where’s the belief from the team?

“It is looking very difficult for them at the moment

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Keown:

“How they are not in the bottom three…I don’t know

Goes to show how shite and/or inconsistent the rest of the sides below you are!

17 hours ago, Harvsky said:

You just seen the score after watching the Sheffield United game instead? :ph34r:

Unfortunately I was at work so I had to rely on Twitter clips and reading a load of comments from the Roy Out Brigade that claim to go to the games but seen to be always on their phones xD

A big three points but the cynic in me thinks we should remain grounded to the fact that it took a special goal to separate the two teams.

Burnley, Watford and Newcastle are the only teams we seem willing to take the game too which is rather telling. Norwich were a better footballing team, Villa gave us a game but they were fresh to the league at the time. Bournemouth we didnt take the game too but we had ten men for most of the match and still beat them.

I think Mike Ashley will invest again this summer. If they can land somebody like Chouiar, Osimhen or Diallo from the French league to compliment Saint-Maximin's pace I think they'll be fine long term.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived