talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FIFA to Investigate Pogba Transfer to Utd

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Machado said:

I hate agents of any kind. Paid a fortune for doing close to nothing. This cunt doesn't know what real work his. Give me a fucking break... £41m to tell people what papers to sign.

Then there's crab fishermen who dangerously risk their lives everyday for a mere 35K salary. 

Kinell

5 hours ago, Machado said:

I hate agents of any kind. Paid a fortune for doing close to nothing. This cunt doesn't know what real work his. Give me a fucking break... £41m to tell people what papers to sign.

Pogba wanted to leave, United wanted to sign him, Juventus were happy to sell, United were happy to pay the asking price. It seems like such a simple process for fourty one million.

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Really wish Pogba played back when Roy Keane was in the United squad...

I never liked Keane for obvious reasons but yeah I agree, it would have been amusing. Keane would have plastered him all over the changing rooms by now xD

I have known about Mino Raiola for years, he is crooked as they come, he was working for Ajax back in the early 90s, due to his Dutch and Italian roots he got friendly also with the directors with both of the Milan clubs.  They paid him to get players, he was behind the Wim Jonk and Dennis Bergkamp deal and after he destroyed Ajax and cost them millions worth of transfer fees.  He encouraged then very young talented players like Seedorf, Kluivert, Davids etc basically nearly 1/2 of the team in 1995 to run down their contracts due to the bosman ruling and he will get them big money in Italy if they sign for free.  This earned Mino Raiola millions for brokering the deals of such players for free, that is why 4 Ajax players signed for AC Milan in 1996 for free.   He did get banned from working with Ajax after these allegations of his dealings came out until Zlatan signed for Ajax who again he sold to another Italian club Juventus forcing a move through,  recently Mino came back to Ajax to represent some of the youth players with the help of the coach at the time who also used Mino as an agent Martin Jol (Hench why he hasn't got another job in Dutch football again) Mino was up to his same tricks selling Dutch young players to Italian clubs for free.    The guy is a shark and should be no where near football, he is the Mafia inside football.     

Archived