talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lyon 1-0 Juventus - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I'd love for Lyon to win this, but I don't think there is a way for them to do anything with this match. 

Lyon have been pretty poor this year, and while Juve haven't been 'normal' Juve, but they should be find against Lyon. 

On paper Juventus should go through over the two matches. Lyon have serious injury problems and their form has been inconsistent. However, Juventus have also struggled in several matches this season, so the Italians will have to be on top form to succeed in this encounter, as is expected of them. But I think that this tie could be closer than some anticipate it to be. I think that the draw is probably the most likely result in Lyon though.

• The title was changed to Lyon 1-0 Juventus (Tousart 31') - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yes! Get fucked Juve!

I wonder who's under more pressure to win the CL this year, Sarri because he's got Ronaldo on his Juve… or Pep because that's what the City owners really want.

Pep I think. It's the one thing the City owners have wanted for several years.

• The title was changed to Lyon (Tousart 31') 1-0 Juventus - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think it's important to mention Lyon scored when De Ligt was off getting treatment for the head injury. They took full advantage.

But have almost scored 2 or 3 more times with him on the pitch. 

Juve are lucky this is only 1-0. 

• The title was changed to Lyon 1-0 Juventus - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived