talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid 1-2 Man City - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Does everyone hate Ramos again now then?

Again??? never liked him.. 

You know when you just look at someone and without knowing a single thing about them or their lives you just take an instant dislike to them, well that's him for me, along with that other over emotional mummy's boy... 

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Does everyone hate Ramos again now then?

I'm not sure where this 'shit game' is coming from either. Thought it was a decent watch

Only got decent once the subs were made, even then it wasn’t blistering. 

Everybody always hates Ramos, all the time. 4EVA.

A weird game to sum up. 

Citys more reactive early approach was very close to getting them into a 1-0 lead, but was then ruined by a cock-up with Rodri and Otamendi. 

City then changed into their more usual line-up with Sterling out left, KdB driving from deep, and Jesus central, and they played a lot better and got two goals. 

A clever starting game plan from Guardiola, but ultimately I think they could have got an even better result by just going at Madrid from the start. 

But after being burned on the road so many times in the knockouts, I can see why Guardiola was over-cautious. 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

A weird game to sum up. 

Citys more reactive early approach was very close to getting them into a 1-0 lead, but was then ruined by a cock-up with Rodri and Otamendi. 

City then changed into their more usual line-up with Sterling out left, KdB driving from deep, and Jesus central, and they played a lot better and got two goals. 

A clever starting game plan from Guardiola, but ultimately I think they could have got an even better result by just going at Madrid from the start. 

But after being burned on the road so many times in the knockouts, I can see why Guardiola was over-cautious. 

Pep just wanted to test the water in the 1st half  ..think he will go for it at our place from the start

1 minute ago, True Blue said:

It isn't really like you outplayed Madrid at their own backyard now is it? The game could have easily ended in a draw.

We could of also easy won by more  ..the only team that can give us a game in this comp is Liverpool

7 hours ago, Cicero said:

I don’t think I’ve ever see a Pep side forfeit possession like that. 

I'd bet that took Zidane by surprise too. A good sign of pep being more t tactically flexible and less ideological

• The topic was unpinned

Archived