talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid 1-2 Man City - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Real Madrid 1-1 (Jesus, 78') Man City - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)

Also lol yesterday @Inti Brian says Griezmann's overrated and then Griezmann scored. Today I say Isco's overrated and he scores.

Brian, when we play Atletico in 2 weeks you and I both need to call some Liverpool players overrated to get us some goals. Let's name 4 or 5 players so it's unlikely Atletico come back.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Funny how people like this when it's another Madrid side xD

True. Cholo is probably the biggest troll manager out there. I don't like his 4-4-2 anti football at all, but at times they face a bunch of cunts who need to a pulling down - No, not young, black lads - in that case it can be fun as well.

• The title was changed to Real Madrid 1-2 (De Bruyne, 83') Man City - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)
  • Administrator

Guardiola has perfected tonight. Tactically outclassed Zidane. Patient in the first half and hit Real on the break. Goal against the run of play but you can't question the character of  the Real side. 

Ramos red card!

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think that should be disallowed. Jesus pushes Ramos in the back. 

Agree. Hower, I do so for a different reason. Sterling had absolutely no chance of preventing the ball from crossing the line. Whether there was a contact made by Carvajal is completely inconsequential.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Pep has tactically outclassed Zidane but tbh let’s not pretend Real Madrid have had much of an attacking threat anyway 

But is that not down to Pep's tactical play? Restricting and nullifying Real's attack?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

But is that not down to Pep's tactical play? Restricting and nullifying Real's attack?

Partly but largely due to Madrid’s lack of potency

Dont think Guardiola has the same defensive solidity against Dortmund, Liverpool etc

• The title was changed to Real Madrid 1-2 Man City - Wednesday 26th February, 2020 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived