• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Got a screenshot in spoilers?

Curious to see which ones you got xD

Closed the window now. 

Boca, River, Newells, Racing, Rosario, San Lorenzo, Independiente, Estudiantes
Flamengo, Fluminense, Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Santos, Vasco, Cruzeiro, Atletico Mineiro, Gremio, Internacional
Zamora
Universitario
Bolivar
River Plate (Paraguay)
River Plate (Uruguay)

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Got 29 but some of those were just cheeky guesses xD 

Hide contents

RMu6SdG.png

I should have got 2 of the teams with same name as huge European teams. Should have taken more guesses!

I performed awfully. There were a few I just couldn’t spell correctly or others without enough to complete an answer.

For instance, ‘Rosario Central’, instead my answer was ‘Rosario’, or ‘Fluminense’ I couldn’t spell right, and I think a few clubs I tried weren’t on the list; like Botafogo and Banfield. Too many River Plates.

• Subscriber

Think I did alright but not great either. Some of those have actually come from stuff I either remembered someone saying when I was in college or stuff I have read on here as well. I literally just starting vomiting words of places out at one point in the hopes I'd do better haha and I missed some ones in Brazil I really should have gotten if I spent less time being random.

image.thumb.png.38e1a1b64c4c60d10cf0e286794aaaab.png

Also agree with Spike's comments on Botafogo?

7 hours ago, Spike said:

I performed awfully. There were a few I just couldn’t spell correctly or others without enough to complete an answer.

Hide contents

For instance, ‘Rosario Central’, instead my answer was ‘Rosario’, or ‘Fluminense’ I couldn’t spell right, and I think a few clubs I tried weren’t on the list; like Botafogo and Banfield. Too many River Plates.

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Think I did alright but not great either. Some of those have actually come from stuff I either remembered someone saying when I was in college or stuff I have read on here as well. I literally just starting vomiting words of places out at one point in the hopes I'd do better haha and I missed some ones in Brazil I really should have gotten if I spent less time being random.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.38e1a1b64c4c60d10cf0e286794aaaab.png

Also agree with Spike's comments on Botafogo?

I only included 10 teams from each nation. For consistency reasons I left a few out. The big one I forgot to add though regretfully was Palmeiras.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Hide contents

May I ask how you got El Nacional and Atletico Nacional but not Nacional themselves? xD

Drinking spree in college with two friends (one from Colombia oddly) who kept telling me that their dads liked Atletico Nacional. I also vaguely remember someone saying that in most cases teams would use the word Deportivo before names at times and CBF at the end. I sadly didn't just type Nacional because of pre-programming. TBF after the 4th minute of typing I went on a spree where I took all the stuff I typed in and just said you know what come up with common football team prefixes and see what happens. That's how EL got in there or I'd just have Atletico Nacional.  

The rest are just things I remember people telling me and stuff I have read on here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1WXNaEW.jpg

Totally forgot Congo

Couldn't spell Liechestien

Was spelling Marshal Island, missed one L

Thought i had done Gautemala but it was Nicaragua, not my fault they're all the same

Missed some African and Ocenian ones

• 6 months later...

Archived