• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Moon (2009)

football forum

• Subscriber

Moon (2008) film poster.jpg
Moon (2009)
Dir: Duncan Jones

The next pick comes from @Mel81x who has chosen Moon (2009). From what I can see, it's not available on Netflix or Amazon Video but I'm sure it's available to rent somewhere!

Running Time: 97 minutes
Stars: Sam Rockwell, Kevin Spacey, Matt Berry, Kaya Scodelario 

Check out the trailer below:

I quite like the look of this one!

Next film will be posted: 9th March 2020

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/03/2020 at 02:33, Pyfish said:

A week left! I've bought it but haven't got round to watch it yet but there's a few people at work that say it is a good watch so!

I'll be watching this one on Saturday. I've not seen this, but I've heard it's really good so I'm looking forward to it.

• Subscriber

Finally got round to watch this just in time for the next film being put up. A really enjoyable watch and I was surprised by how quickly I got into it especially as I'm not a massive Sci-Fi fan. Sam Rockwell makes this movie what it is and his acting is superb along with the rest of the great cast. If you haven't watched it, get it watched!

Nice pick @Mel81x!

I've probably watched this movie 3-4 times. Sam Rockwell's "I want to go home" scene is seriously heartbreaking. I also liked how they humanized the robot in the movie. Kevin Spacey's voice and the emojis really worked well for it. 

This is a great film, a fantastic debut from David Bowie’s boy. A typically great performance from Sam Rockwell, and Kevin Spacey’s voice comforts as the robot. But for me it is difficult to revisit any film with Spacey, regardless of his talent.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived