The better place to talk football.

OFFICAL: Inter sign Spalletti to 2 year Deal

football forum

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pioli called Inter 'Emotionall Fragile' 

https://www.football-italia.net/101513/pioli-inter-psychologically-fragile

Screw you ass wipe. Your tactics are shit, you lack of aggression screwed us against AC, your idea of defense is embarressing, and at this rate we are going to get pounded by Napoli next year. I'm shocked you aren't fired yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

6 games without a win, including 4 defeats. A bad run for Pioli and probably coming at a crucial time to prove to Inter's owners that he can be the man to lead them next season. But who will be their manager next season?

32 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

6 games without a win, including 4 defeats. A bad run for Pioli and probably coming at a crucial time to prove to Inter's owners that he can be the man to lead them next season. But who will be their manager next season?

Pioli has all been told he won't be back next. Out of the list, I picked SImone, however I think Inter is going to make a heavy push for Jardim.

If Monaco keep their squad together, with their owner they have no real need to sell, I can't see him leaving. The names linked with the job show how ambitious the club are, but whether they'd move is a different issue. I think a more likely outcome would be a young rising manager, someone like Eusebio Di Francesco, takes over in what will be a huge transition period for the club. 

Talk of over €100 million to spend in the summer make no sense as the club will just fall the FFP rules again when they qualify for Europe. They need someone who can nurture young players and mould a team together, not just collect players as they've tried to do.

5 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

If Monaco keep their squad together, with their owner they have no real need to sell, I can't see him leaving. The names linked with the job show how ambitious the club are, but whether they'd move is a different issue. I think a more likely outcome would be a young rising manager, someone like Eusebio Di Francesco, takes over in what will be a huge transition period for the club. 

Talk of over €100 million to spend in the summer make no sense as the club will just fall the FFP rules again when they qualify for Europe. They need someone who can nurture young players and mould a team together, not just collect players as they've tried to do.

I think Inter's plan to to get to get Jardim, as well as his big 3 youngsters.

While Di Francesco is a good manager, pressure is nothing as Sassuolo like it is at Inter so I'm not sure they will do that. I think Inter are going to make it a point this summer that they mean business and they are about to drop some cash.

Just now, ATL said:

I think Inter's plan to to get to get Jardim, as well as his big 3 youngsters.

While Di Francesco is a good manager, pressure is nothing as Sassuolo like it is at Inter so I'm not sure they will do that. I think Inter are going to make it a point this summer that they mean business and they are about to drop some cash.

But if the aim is to qualify for the Champions League and they can't play due to breaking FFP rules again, is it going to be worth moving for them? It will take a very large amount of money for Monaco to sell, and I'm not sure Inter can afford to pay that with their income without any European competition.

35 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

But if the aim is to qualify for the Champions League and they can't play due to breaking FFP rules again, is it going to be worth moving for them? It will take a very large amount of money for Monaco to sell, and I'm not sure Inter can afford to pay that with their income without any European competition.

I think the aim right now is the fight for the Scudetto. European is nice, but the goal is to me where the fans think we deserve to be, which is easily top 3-4 every year.

We went to Europe this year and got embarrassed, so I think we need to be more domestic mind set than a European one.

Plus, has anyone ever been held out due to FFP rules?

It's about time the Milan teams rose back to the elite of European football - they've had some outstanding players and teams over the years.

I think it's a tough job and would be surprised to see Conte or Simeone leave their current projects.

I can't see Conte join Inter. He's a pure Juve man and I doubt he'd want to join. That said it wouldn't surprise me to see him leave Chelsea but Inter is a rumour I don't believe in.

Simeone could join Inter. I think he's off whatever happens this year. If he wins the UCL, he achieved what he wanted. If he fails to win it, he'll get bored. 

I hope we sign Simeone. He's the only one who can lead Inter back to the elite. I know he loves our club and he can't stand seeing Inter losing one game after the other. If he comes to us I'm sure our downfall will stop and the good times will come again.

10 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

I hope we sign Simeone. He's the only one who can lead Inter back to the elite. I know he loves our club and he can't stand seeing Inter losing one game after the other. If he comes to us I'm sure our downfall will stop and the good times will come again.

You guys really need to cut a lot of players. Your team has a lot of bloat; what five players would you axe in the summer?

17 hours ago, Spike said:

You guys really need to cut a lot of players. Your team has a lot of bloat; what five players would you axe in the summer?

Only 5? :134_spy:

2 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Seems to be a lot of talk after Tuesday night that Someone is likely to be leaving Atletico at the end of the season. Although has been linked with PSG as well now.

Hmm...I wonder who it could be. :ph34r:

I hope he does go to Inter. Serie A is on the up and his arrival would hugely help Italian football get back to where it belongs.

Damn Autocorrect. But him moving to Inter would have a huge galvanising effect on the club and their players. He seems to extract the best from players he already had at the club, something a lot of managers seem to fail at and just try to buy in other players. The role of a good coach seems to be lost in football.

Yeah - I am also hearing more and more about Simeone coming to Inter. I don't think there are a lot of Inter fans that want anything to do with Conte, so bring on Simeone and let's turn this ship around. 

I find it humorous that this is announced 30 seconds after the final whistle in Turin, putting Juve in the CL Final. 

I have been a big critic of his, I think his tactics were questionable, and his attitude didn't fit with this team. I think this is a good move for Inter, and I'm curious where we go from here. Simeone and Jardim have to be at the top of the list. 

• The title was changed to Inter Milan Sack Pioli; Pochettino Reported To Have Met With Inter Reps

Archived