talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

OFFICAL: Inter sign Spalletti to 2 year Deal

football forum

4 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Good move to bring in Sabatini. He helped turn around Roma in recent times, will be able to achieve more with Inter's finances.

I only want Spelleti if it means also getting Dzeko and Salah.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, True Blue said:

They could have left him until the end of the season, it's not like Inter could do worse or better.

Statistically speaking, we have a 3% chance of making the Europa League next year.

1 hour ago, ATL said:

I don't think he'll be leaving Roma. Looks as if they are happy enough with him as a 'band aid' until Ancelotti becomes available.

10 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

I don't think he'll be leaving Roma. Looks as if they are happy enough with him as a 'band aid' until Ancelotti becomes available.

Yeah - I don't really want him either.

I also don't want Conti, but that is the name that is being thrown around a lot on Inter boards.

Give me Simeone or Jardim.

Think Simeone will flop at Inter if he goes. He's the best manager in the world for me, but he's a long term building manager and will need time to turn Inter around. With those owners, he won't get that. If I were him I'd stick with Atleti or look elsewhere.

On the contrary, I think he'll excel. 

His style of play will suit Italy, just as Mourinho has. 

The owners will invest a lot in him, and given his track record, they will give him time and the funds to compete against Juve

54 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Think Simeone will flop at Inter if he goes. He's the best manager in the world for me, but he's a long term building manager and will need time to turn Inter around. With those owners, he won't get that. If I were him I'd stick with Atleti or look elsewhere.

I promise that if he get us sniffing at CL spot next year, he'll be the long term fix. The owners this is a bad club, and we need patience now to right the ship.

• The title was changed to Inter Milan Sack Pioli; Prefer Conte As Replacement
Just now, Cicero said:

He's not leaving. xD

I would assume the same. Especially since he is a Juve man through and through, unless he just misses Italy, but then why would he go to his favorite club's biggest rival?

On 5/10/2017 at 1:32 PM, ATL said:

I would rather have Salah and Nainggolan in Inter. Dzeko is almost finished as an athlete plus we have Icardi for that position.

anyways, I don't want Spalletti. nobody does in Inter. I believe all we Interistas want Diego back because he had a very good history as a player here. Conte is the second best option if we fail signing Simeone. plus it would be very interesting antagonizing Juventus with him.

21 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

I would rather have Salah and Nainggolan in Inter. Dzeko is almost finished as an athlete plus we have Icardi for that position.

anyways, I don't want Spalletti. nobody does in Inter. I believe all we Interistas want Diego back because he had a very good history as a player here. Conte is the second best option if we fail signing Simeone. plus it would be very interesting antagonizing Juventus with him.

I'm not sure Icardi's future at Inter will be a very long one. I don't see him as a natural leader and PIoli obviously thought the same, so I just wonder what's going on in his head. 

I'm probably way off, but I just have a feeling that Icardi may not be in Milan long term. 

8 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

of course he's not a real leader but as a striker he's fine. I agree he doesn't deserve the captain armband but he certainly deserves a spot in our starting 11 formation.

No argument there. He is our best player hands down.

basically he's the ONLY player who deserves his spot in our squad. The rest of the roster is a joke. especially our defense. I can name you 5 teams from serie B that have a better defense than Inter.

1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

basically he's the ONLY player who deserves his spot in our squad. The rest of the roster is a joke. especially our defense. I can name you 5 teams from serie B that have a better defense than Inter.

Buddy, if I could rep this post more, I would. We are full of a bunch of mediocre football players.

mediocrity has become our second name the last 5 years. I hope a serious manager comes and brings order cause I can't stand watching Inter in the seventh spot of the ranking table.

I have a feeling that we will return to the elite of the European football if we sign Simeone. please. make it. happen.

• The title was changed to Inter Milan Sack Pioli; Pochettino Reported To Have Met With Inter Reps

Archived