talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 0-1 Crystal Palace - Saturday 29th February, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30pm

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p      VS      821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png

Match History
Crystal Palace 1-1 Brighton
Crystal Palace 1-2 Brighton
Brighton 3-1 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 3-2 Brighton
Brighton 2-1 Crystal Palace (FA Cup)

Head to Head
Brighton - 39
Draws - 26
Crystal Palace - 35

Recent Form
Brighton - DDDLD
Crystal Palace - WLLLD

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I can vouch for it. Remember someone burning a Crystal Palace shirt in the away end at Carlisle back the late ‘90s. 

Took shits in changing rooms in playoff games few seasons back if I remember. 

9 hours ago, CityTheBest said:

A 0-0 for me. Both teams are solid if not unspectualar and will not want to exert themselves in a derby. I think it will be a match of few chances and even less taken.

Brighton have traditionally taken the game to us in this fixture. They seem to rise to the action against us and give an extra 30%. Maupay's goal against Sheffield United could not have come at a worse time for us. I'll be surprised if we keep a clean sheet.

I'm going for a score draw. Zaha seems to love playing against Brighton so I fancy him to be involved in saving us something.

Looking at the upcoming fixtures though, I do predict that if one of these teams win this fixture they will take their foot off the gas for the remainder of the season and the losing team will finish above them. It happened last year and with the FA Cup fixture the season before. 

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Danny said:

He spat on the floor. The player kicked a ball at him, deserved yellow 

Mate he gave it large the crowd cupping his ears then got all salty when crowd and player gave some back. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. 

Happened again when Schelotto gave him some more and Zaha goes and complaints to the ref like a little baby xD

9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Should be another yellow card to Schelotto. You can’t be that to mean from Zaha from the sideline giving him the tears. Especially after that devestating blow from the ball coming back at him off the pitch. Could have killed him.

xD

Can't stand Zaha. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Mate he gave it large the crowd cupping his ears then got all salty when crowd and player gave some back. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. 

Happened again when Schelotto gave him some more and Zaha goes and complaints to the ref like a little baby xD

xD

Can't stand Zaha. 

The point was the commentator made it sound like he spat at the player, calling him vile etc etc. He just spat on the floor. The goading is what it is, fans give it out players can too. Never a yellow card offence just a talking to to calm down.

If the sub however kicks the ball at a player on the pitch then it’s a yellow card, whether you like Zaha or not :what: It was just stupid, apparently he’s warming up to come too

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

The point was the commentator made it sound like he spat at the player, calling him vile etc etc. He just spat on the floor. The goading is what it is, fans give it out players can too. Never a yellow card offence just a talking to to calm down.

If the sub however kicks the ball at a player on the pitch then it’s a yellow card, whether you like Zaha or not :what: It was just stupid, apparently he’s warming up to come too

He definitely spat towards the player. 

Fans give it out all game to all players but not all players react. Why is Zaha different and gets a free pass? 

What's most annoying is Zaha giving it out to players and then moaning to the ref when Schelotto gave some back (the 2nd time, not the first). Pathetic from Zaha. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

He definitely spat towards the player. 

Fans give it out all game to all players but not all players react. Why is Zaha different and gets a free pass? 

What's most annoying is Zaha giving it out to players and then moaning to the ref when Schelotto gave some back (the 2nd time, not the first). Pathetic from Zaha. 

Mate I don’t care about whether Zaha’s a bell or not giving it to the crowd has never been a straight yellow card offence, but he physically spat on the floor. Spitting in someone’s direction is different to spitting at them when you’re nowhere near them for it to land on them. He spat on the floor, no issue. Player kicks ball at him, deserved yellow

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate I don’t care about whether Zaha’s a bell or not giving it to the crowd has never been a straight yellow card offence, but he physically spat on the floor. Spitting in someone’s direction is different to spitting at them when you’re nowhere near them for it to land on them. He spat on the floor, no issue. Player kicks ball at him, deserved yellow

You realise I'm not questioning Schelotto's yellow right? 

I don't think it's right that Zaha goads the crowd then moans like a pussy when he gets some back. Don't care if he gets booked or not it's just shit thing to do. Hence why I think he's a prick. 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

You realise I'm not questioning Schelotto's yellow right? 

I don't think it's right that Zaha goads the crowd then moans like a pussy when he gets some back. Don't care if he gets booked or not it's just shit thing to do. Hence why I think he's a prick. 

Mate you quoted me talking about the yellow, what other debate did you expect to happen? 😂

• The title was changed to Brighton 0-1 Crystal Palace - Saturday 29th February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived