• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 3-0 Liverpool - Saturday 29th February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Great performance by Watford though. Done every single thing right and stuck to their jobs individually and as a team. 

More importantly they've been ruthless in front of goal. Unlike other sides have been. 

• Subscriber

FFS, just been watching a film on Netflix, checked the score before I started watching and saw Watford were 1-0 up, I was expecting to see Watford 1-4, Liverpool, when I checked again, oh well, something to stir my son with when he gets in tonight and pay him back for stirring the shit about United. xD

It’s been an off day. Absolutely terrible today, and have to give it up to Watford, they were brilliant. 

Gotta get back to it and learn from this, we need a better strategy for breaking down compact defences. Especially with Atletico coming up. 

The manner of the defeat is annoying, but we were never not gonna lose again. 

Yeah Klopp wanted a winter break and it's got to be said, it's the worst thing that could have happened from our perspective. We have been absolute toilet ever since, all momentum gone. 

Lovren! Brilliant 4th choice CB but why the fuck has he just replaced Gomez who has an impeccable record at CB? Injured?

Oh well, 4 more wins. 

• Subscriber

I can only conclude that the sound of Z Cars at kick off gave the Liverpool lads horrible flashbacks of how they lost the league at Goodison last season and that badly affected them. They'll be back to normal in their next games.

• Administrator
On 27/02/2020 at 22:38, CityTheBest said:

3-0. This is where the title race start getting interesting. It's going right down to the wire guys.

Got the lottery numbers mate?

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah Klopp wanted a winter break and it's got to be said, it's the worst thing that could have happened from our perspective. We have been absolute toilet ever since, all momentum gone. 

Lovren! Brilliant 4th choice CB but why the fuck has he just replaced Gomez who has an impeccable record at CB? Injured?

Oh well, 4 more wins. 

Gomez our with a minor injury. Lovren was absolute garbage today, want Matip in there from now on. 

• The title was changed to Watford 3-0 Liverpool - Saturday 29th February, 2020
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Fair play to Nigel Pearson. That's some job hes done at Watford.

They just need to sack him and bring in Ranieri now.

Odds on Watford to win the league next season?

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Gomez our with a minor injury. Lovren was absolute garbage today, want Matip in there from now on. 

Matip came on the other night so not sure why Lovren made his first start since the beginning of December? 

Anyway, we cant blame all this on Lovren. Not one single player turned up tonight. 

I've long been a Hendo fan when others have give him no end of shit but ohhh... do we need him back sharpish. 

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Oh well, 4 more wins. 

With regards to the break, the players that didn't have one in the summer needed it, they'll benefit in the long run.

Gomez was injured from what I hear.

We were gonna lose at some point. 3-0 and such a convincing defeat is hard to take but we'll bounce back. Anyone who doubts otherwise is silly

• The topic was unpinned

Archived