talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 3-0 Liverpool - Saturday 29th February, 2020

football forum

12 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Had this on the background. Alisson had a shocking game didn’t he.

What are you going on about? xD wasn't at fault for any of the goals. 

8 hours ago, Harry said:

Pull your head in mate.

The whole damn world is laughing at Liverpool FC this morning. People in every fucking country. It's football banter mate and it's expected given the circumstances. They don't all hate the city of Liverpool!

The whole world is laughing at Liverpool? Really? That's bizarre

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Have always said if you can keep Liverpools full backs from bombing on, push on them and keep them pinned back. You take away quite a bit of Liverpools attacking threat. 

I think this defeat will be good for Liverpool, less talk of records and going the season unbeaten the better it'll be for them.

All this tension caused by one bad football result from Liverpool.

I think that the words of the late Bill Shankly might apply to some on here:

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Just now, Michael said:

All this tension caused by one bad football result from Liverpool.

I think that the words of the late Bill Shankly might apply to some on here:

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Tension from who?

10 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Have always said if you can keep Liverpools full backs from bombing on, push on them and keep them pinned back. You take away quite a bit of Liverpools attacking threat. 

I think this defeat will be good for Liverpool, less talk of records and going the season unbeaten the better it'll be for them.

I think it shows more about how Liverpool miss Henderson. 

• Subscriber

Bloody hell, I go to bed, wake up and come into this thread and it looks like a scene from the movie the Battle of the Bulge!!

Liverpool lost and so well done Watford, Liverpool have the league sewn up anyway so I don't think losing one match in many played is the end of the world for Klopp and co. my son came home last night and I gave him a bit of banter about the loss and he laughed and said "no bother pops, I bet your United would like to be where Liverpool are now, on top, and United only fighting for the 4th spot and Europe?".

Then he rubbed salt into my wounds by saying "...and my good old Jambos [Hearts of Midlothian] knocked your Gers [Glasow Rangers] out of the Scottish Cup 1-0", then he had a coffee and then went back out on his taxi job to earn his pennies...lessons in life, 'you lose some you win some'. :coffee:

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

What are you going on about? xD wasn't at fault for any of the goals. 

The whole world is laughing at Liverpool? Really? That's bizarre

You haven't seen any memes today mate? You're not finding all the rival supporters have come out of the woodwork to lob a few grenades off the back of this result?

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

You haven't seen any memes today mate? You're not finding all the rival supporters have come out of the woodwork to lob a few grenades off the back of this result?

No I don't take much notice of that shite to be honest. But if that is the case, as I say, it's bizarre.

17 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

No I don't take much notice of that shite to be honest. But if that is the case, as I say, it's bizarre.

It's par for the course mate. People have struggled to land any blows on Liverpool for more than a year.

Gary Neville popping champagne on Twitter.

A lot of Arsenal fans worried about their unbeaten season being bested finally unclenching and sending a few barbs.

Shit like the below...

FB_IMG_1583063418055.jpg

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

It's par for the course mate. People have struggled to land any blows on Liverpool for more than a year.

A lot of Arsenal fans worried about their unbeaten season being bested finally unclenching and sending a few barbs.

Shit like the below...

FB_IMG_1583063418055.jpg

That doesn't even work given Liverpool were away both gamesxD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Banter mate, he says he hates Liverpool as much as Gerrard says he hates United but off the pitch and in the studio it's down to business commentating and whatnot when I showed our son that twitter bit he laughed and said "more than likely Carragher was there on his mobile and they were both having a good bevvy together". xD

ERm026dVUAMumeU?format=jpg&name=small

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Wheels have fell off, wont win another game all season :hh:

The lead is down to 16 points because you will beat them. The quad is still on ;)

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber

Interesting stat that it is the heaviest loss suffered by a team who are top of the table against one in the relegation places since 1985 which was when Manchester United were beaten by Leicester in 1985! 

• 1 month later...

Just like to post a public apology to Stan, and to others, who I've been disgracefully rude to over my time on this forum. I don't know why I was only suspended as I should been outright banned for what I said. Embarrassing behaviour from a grown man. I'd like to ask that my account is completely deleted, it will be best for the forum and myself. Good luck and look on the bright side, the Earth is healing every day of this Covid19 saga, it could be the social revolution we've long needed.

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Just like to post a public apology to Stan, and to others, who I've been disgracefully rude to over my time on this forum. I don't know why I was only suspended as I should been outright banned for what I said. Embarrassing behaviour from a grown man. I'd like to ask that my account is completely deleted, it will be best for the forum and myself. Good luck and look on the bright side, the Earth is healing every day of this Covid19 saga, it could be the social revolution we've long needed.

Just take some time off if needed. No need for deletion. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

No problem.

I got your apology via Rab as well so thank you. All the best.

Archived