talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford 3-0 Liverpool - Saturday 29th February, 2020

football forum

27 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Just like to post a public apology to Stan, and to others, who I've been disgracefully rude to over my time on this forum. I don't know why I was only suspended as I should been outright banned for what I said. Embarrassing behaviour from a grown man. I'd like to ask that my account is completely deleted, it will be best for the forum and myself. Good luck and look on the bright side, the Earth is healing every day of this Covid19 saga, it could be the social revolution we've long needed.

Nah don't go. Personally I appreciate most of your posts here, often bringing a different perspective.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Just like to post a public apology to Stan, and to others, who I've been disgracefully rude to over my time on this forum. I don't know why I was only suspended as I should been outright banned for what I said. Embarrassing behaviour from a grown man. I'd like to ask that my account is completely deleted, it will be best for the forum and myself. Good luck and look on the bright side, the Earth is healing every day of this Covid19 saga, it could be the social revolution we've long needed.

I don't think there is any need to leave unless that's what you really feel you want to do, I don't see anybody pushing for that, You apologised which was the decent thing to do and lets be honest there has been more than one occasion where a number of different people on here that have stepped over the line from time to time, it happens 

Least said, soonest mended and all that... 

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I don't think you should go tbh. You got suspended - the suspension's up, I don't think anyone on here will hold it against you. And clearly, you'd be missed if you left.

Plus this is a place you've been for years and we're all stuck here in our homes. You might have some good times on here while we're not really doing anything else and pretty limited with our interactions with other people... here's a place where you've been interacting with us for years.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Yeah, no need to leave... unless you feel it's detrimental to your well-being. It's a pity if that's the case. Take care, either way.

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

If you feel it’s needed for your own well being or mental health, no probs. Otherwise it’s water under the bridge by now. Although historically we’ve not seen eye to eye on everything, your part of the furniture and one of the few posters that follows the news in various leagues, with decent knowledgable input. 

All the best no matter what your decision 👍🏻

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

As others have stated I don't think leaving is a good idea. Take some time away and come back if you choose to. Glad to also hear you're doing well in whats going on globally right now.

5 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hey mate,

I'd encourage you not to do away with your account, just take a hiatus if you need it. 

A forum shouldn't be a substitute for getting out in the world, and used to an unhealthy degree, but it's still a good network of people here to be connected with, particularly in this relatively shitty time where we are all confined to our homes. Just use in moderation.

I've always enjoyed your posts, and original takes on things which can often be insightful so I hope you decide to stick around, or come back after a time off.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You're worth having about on here I think. Usually interesting even if I don't agree.

Archived