Man Utd - 88

Recent Form
Everton - LWWDD
Man Utd - WWDLL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Arsenal and Man Utd have hit some form at the worst possible time for us. Too bad those two games couldn't come about 3 weeks earlier for us. Still be very disappointed if we let these come to Goodison and beat us though.

Manchester United always 'hit form' now and again, this is still a very winnable game for you. A draw would be ok but a loss would be a bad result.

• Subscriber

This game depends on Ole now and his man-management after the EUROPA win the other night, United tend to have 2 good games on the trot and the next game they play like a 2nd Division side and land back on planet earth with an almighty bang, Ancelotti's CV's shit all over Ole's and his man-management is way better than the latter, I will still go for a 1-1 draw or get battered by the toffees.

On a side note Martials mysterious injury again has me scratching my head, keep him out Ole with his mysterious injury and play Ighalo again, and if he scores again and suddenly Martial is fit again just bench him  :whistling:  

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

1972999486_download(2).thumb.png.9aae89627ffd9332f4bc4add2d5bd442.png

• Subscriber

Chelsea dropped a point, that must be an omen that we draw...or lose as per normal after a good result from the last match.

On 28/02/2020 at 14:45, RandoEFC said:

Martial always scores against us so if he's injured that's good news.

9_9 Oh dear, he's back.  :D

• Subscriber

Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Keane - Baines

Walcott - Gomes - Davies - Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin - Richarlison

That's an... odd team selection for me. Should be Bernard over Sigurdsson and can't see any reason to drop Mina for Keane. Possibly a case of Ancelotti wanting to get a good look at all of his players before making decisions about their futures in the summer.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Rick said:

Something I can laugh at, a DeGea howler. 

Hopefully Pickford throws the ball into his own net later to bring my mood up a bit more.

Not quite thrown in his net but looks like he should have done better there.

United deserve to be level. We've been poor the last ten.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Rick said:

Something I can laugh at, a DeGea howler. 

Hopefully Pickford throws the ball into his own net later to bring my mood up a bit more.

Just as bad 😅🤣😂

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Not quite thrown in his net but looks like he should have done better there.

United deserve to be level. We've been poor the last ten.

It’s not that funny unfortunately, it’s just awful goalkeeping. How he doesn’t save it is beyond me. 

• Subscriber

This whole Sigurdsson left midfield experiment needs to end. I thought we established this two years ago.

Our midfield isn't functioning. Absolutely miserable how I wouldn't be fully happy to see any of Davies, Delph, Schneiderlin or Sigurdsson alongside Gomes in a midfield two. Davies can at least improve but the rest of them need clearing out if that's how we're going to play in the foreseeable future.

Need Bernard on at half time and leave either Davies or Sigurdsson on alongside Gomes. Probably Gylfi as Davies has been booked.

I thought Man Utd deserved the equaliser and they probably edged that first half. De Gea, what can we say? He's just not the keeper he used to be. I mean he was one of the best, if not the best shot stopper in the world a few years ago, you can't say that about him anymore.

• The title was changed to Everton 1-1 Man Utd - Sunday 1st March, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived