Last EFL Cup Final - 2019 - Man City 0-0 Chelsea
(Man City win 4-3 on penalties)
Times Won - 6
Runners-Up - 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CityTheBest said:

Yeah, you've got to laugh haven't you. United buy three European Cups and countless league titles and that's ok. City do it for ten years and we are the evil team, eat hearts for breakfast, drop fleas on cats and hide the spot on, etc.

Couldn't agree more, welcome to the forum :hh:  ..you sound like me, are you me? :8_laughing: did i accidentally make a 2nd account :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’d swap this for survival such is the sorry state of our game. 

If we win great I’ll be over the moon. 

If we lose at least I’ll watch City in league 1 in 2 years time

At very least it's a day out for your fans  . .Wigan managed the upset a few years back, anything can happen

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, CityTheBest said:

Yeah, you've got to laugh haven't you. United buy three European Cups and countless league titles and that's ok. City do it for ten years and we are the evil team, eat hearts for breakfast, drop fleas on cats and hide the spot on, etc.

Welcome to TF365, I take it your Uncle @Happy Blue asked you to join so he could have a good natter, a lovely guy really but he can get his blue knickers in a twist now and then, keep posting as you will love the banter in here, we are a nutty, happy bunch of girls & guys really. O.o  :D

and maybe? vv  :whistling:

87160531_2517673311780978_3223745861888507904_o.thumb.jpg.78240e26e5beb3c47a56512104d3281a.jpg

I think that this final is just going to be a question about how many goals Man City will score in their win. 

Lets not also compare Villa with Wigan a few years ago, Wigan were actually in excellent form when they shocked Man City in that final. With all due respect to Villa, their form has not been good at all recently and they have some clear weaknesses in their team, which City are bound to exploit.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Apparently that shouldn't have been a corner but that's game over already. Could be another 6-0 this.

There was still a lot of defending to do so villa can only blame it so much. Isn't gonna matter city are gonna win about 6.0

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

We don’t beat top 6 sides, we will compete for 50-60mins then a mistake will lead to a goal and then we’ll fade away. 

You didn't even do that, it took all of 20 minutes for City to open the scoring. They went 2-0 up after half an hour of the game. 

There could be a few more too from City in the 2nd half if they continue to attack.

• The title was changed to EFL Cup FINAL - Aston Villa 1-2 Manchester City - Sunday 1st March, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived