talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 28th Feb - 3rd March, 2020

football forum

58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Great day.

Yeah ok, Fulham won but will take Brentford dropping further back and West Brom getting dragged back into it. Hopefully Middlesbrough can do something Monday against Forest.

Most teams in the division should be beating Hull now. They lost their key weapons and are on a massive downer. Probably are on their way to League One as it stands.

We can only beat what's in front of us and actually stuffing someone has been well overdue. We should have done this more often if we had an actual predator up front but that's another story.

10 to go now. We need to hold our nerve and keep taking care of buisness. Plenty of twists and turns when we're involved I'm sure. 

You're welcome btw. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I'll have to see the Vaulks moment again as it was the other side of the pitch. Brentford were livid yet the ref, despite speaking to the 4th official, only gave him words. 

At the same time, the ref was an absolute joke today. 

He presses his shin down on Norgaards head, not the worst thing in the world but can only be viewed as violent conduct 

• Subscriber

Ridiculous decision to cancel out Sunderland equaliser. Assistant referee didn’t flag for offside, couldn’t see it was offside and it still gets ruled out. Definitely an influence by the Coventry players to the referee there. 

• Subscriber

Looking forward to our match tonight v Plymouth. Ryan Lowe is working his magic with them and they are flying high and looking to cement a play off place, if not better, but a win for us would push us up to 10th due to our game in hand. I'm hoping Holloway sees some sense and puts McKeown back in goal for this one. Russell did okay between the sticks but we conceded 3 goals so it's time to let McKeown redeem himself and claim the place back.

It's hit and miss for us against sides that are higher up than us but quietly optimistic here.

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Looking forward to our match tonight v Plymouth. Ryan Lowe is working his magic with them and they are flying high and looking to cement a play off place, if not better, but a win for us would push us up to 10th due to our game in hand. I'm hoping Holloway sees some sense and puts McKeown back in goal for this one. Russell did okay between the sticks but we conceded 3 goals so it's time to let McKeown redeem himself and claim the place back.

It's hit and miss for us against sides that are higher up than us but quietly optimistic here.

Triple post but I don't care. I definitely need to learn not to be quietly optimistic!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived