• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brian's Copa Libertadores Prediction League Signup

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Can I get a one sentence description of each club competing in the tournament before I make my decision please?

What do you mean?

To be honest mate, it's just a way for the members here to learn more about the competition. The only people here besides me that properly follow it (to my knowledge) are El Professor and Berserker. So it's an even contest really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Copa_Libertadores

Just now, Stan said:

Not gonna lie I probably won't take part as it won't get finished xDxD. To be quite blunt. 

I've finished everything I've started actually. The FM Career and top 50 South Americans will continue today as I was just on hiatus for a bit. Travelling and just trying to reinvent myself on here have stopped me from continuing. :) 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I've finished everything I've started actually. The FM Career and top 50 South Americans will continue today as I was just on hiatus for a bit. Travelling and just trying to reinvent myself on here have stopped me from continuing. :) 

Pretty sure you started an A-League one that didn't finish!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

I'm rubbish enough at the ones that @Stan runs. 

Ditto, I am in enough games atm and another one won't help my brain.

Once I get to know the teams in Stans World Prediction League better (some of them are Sth American teams) then I hope next season I can be a lot better.  

3 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Yes like the Sheep game or your legendary A-League prediction league.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

No, you stopped doing it. That's something completely different.

Finished.

Can't find any of the A-League prediction threads though. Stan might have deleted/merged them. If you find it yourself you will see I finished it.

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

Finished.

Can't find any of the A-League prediction threads though. Stan might have deleted/merged them. If you find it yourself you will see I finished it.

No I remember exactlly it's been deleted and you stopped posting the matches and standing during the first season, you ran it. Don't try to rewrite reality.

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

No I remember exactlly it's been deleted and you stopped posting the matches and standing during the first season, you ran it. Don't try to rewrite reality.

No you don't, because I finished it. The irony of you telling anyone to "rewrite reality". Wait you're doing it again!

Hell, even if I didn't finish it (which is 100% untrue because I remember it well) that would still be just 1 game out of many that I couldn't get done. 

You're seriously desperate in making me look bad all because I don't like the Bundesliga. No one cares.

5 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Hell, even if I didn't finish it (which is 100% untrue because I remember it well) that would still be just 1 game out of many that I couldn't get done. 

You're seriously desperate in making me look bad all because I don't like the Bundesliga. No one cares.

Is one of two games you iniatated as far as I know. And it wasn't me, who asked for his old posts deleted, so nobody could look his old lies up and prove him wrong. How about your time as club chairman?

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Is one of two games you iniatated as far as I know. And it wasn't me, who asked for his old posts deleted, so nobody could look his old lies up and prove him wrong. How about your time as club chairman?

Believe what you want to. If you want to believe I lied, up to you. I have never lied on here. Everything is just your belief.

8 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Anyways I look really petty arguing with a kid and there's no point in trying to save face for someone who's going to rewrite realities. Thanks and bye. Ignore on.

Dude, you really need to get some help. You always take breaks, come back, promising that you got better. But never do get better. You always seem worse. You can't handle the slightest of disagreements, you can never back down in an argument. I hoped you'd finally get better now that Teso is gone, but it seems that Teso wasn't really the problem when it comes to you. I don't know what's going on in your real life, but what you show on this forum doesn't really scream stable.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Dude, you really need to get some help. You always take breaks, come back, promising that you got better. But never do get better. You always seem worse. You can't handle the slightest of disagreements, you can never back down in an argument. I hoped you'd finally get better now that Teso is gone, but it seems that Teso wasn't really the problem when it comes to you. I don't know what's going on in your real life, but what you show on this forum doesn't really scream stable.

All because I put Ruck on ignore to not argue with him?

I am actually unstable so don't lecture me about me needing help.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

That's just not true. Rucksack is one of the most genuine members on this site. 

A gift

image.png

• The topic was locked

Archived