• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brian's Copa Libertadores Prediction League Signup

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I am actually unstable so don't lecture me about me needing help.

I'm not lecturing you. All of your behaviours in the recent months or even years on this forum, or previous forums just didn't look healthy at all. 

You're a good kid at heart, but you really need to work on yourself when it comes to talking to other people, accepting failure, realizing when you're in the wrong, accepting other peoples opinions and whatnot. The Staff has been so soft on you, because we sympathize with you. On every other forum you would have been gone for good for a long time. 

Just now, Tommy said:

I'm not lecturing you. All of your behaviours in the recent months or even years on this forum, or previous forums just didn't look healthy at all. 

You're a good kid at heart, but you really need to work on yourself when it comes to talking to other people, accepting failure, realizing when you're in the wrong, accepting other peoples opinions and whatnot. The Staff has been so soft on you, because we sympathize with you. On every other forum you would have been gone for good for a long time. 

You are though. Like I said, I've defended my stance on this thread but when you have to keep reality at bay just because people don't like you, not easy. He's on ignore now anyways so not a problem anymore. I promised when I came back I would put Teso on ignore. Never really got a chance to do that.

I appreciate being called "a good kid at heart" but it's not really a consolation if you're going to tell me to get help. Just FYI, I'm on 2 other forums and on one of them I'm staff. This is the only forum I have issues on. If you want to get rid of me, go right ahead. Would be doing me a favour.

And @Tommy I'm not a healthy person. I've been unstable for years. I still manage to get along with others just fine. The thing is simple: don't push my buttons and don't always blame the victim.

This was between me and Ruck. You nor anyone else needed to get involved.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

I promised when I came back I would put Teso on ignore.

This is convenient that you say you'd do this the moment he goes. What about the countless times we asked you to over the years xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Inti Brian said:

And @Tommy I'm not a healthy person. I've been unstable for years. I still manage to get along with others just fine. The thing is simple: don't push my buttons and don't always blame the victim.

This was between me and Ruck. You nor anyone else needed to get involved.

What do you actually want, Brian?

Just now, Stan said:

This is convenient that you say you'd do this the moment he goes. What about the countless times we asked you to over the years xD 

Harry and Nudge asked me nicely to try it and since I came back, I figured it was now a matter of respect. I never got a chance too though obviously

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

Just FYI, I'm on 2 other forums and on one of them I'm staff. This is the only forum I have issues on.

South American/Peruvian football forums? Maybe you're just shocked that we're not as accustomed to your preferences and tastes as the others? :/

• Administrator
Just now, Inti Brian said:

Harry and Nudge asked me nicely to try it and since I came back, I figured it was now a matter of respect. I never got a chance too though obviously

Pretty sure every staff member you've ever chosen to message at whatever time would have asked you nicely or politely. Don't act like it was only those 2 who suggested it. 

I'm sorry for pushing your buttons so much in the past. I was obviously wrong to do so and now I'm paying the price. But it's gotten to the point where I cannot win.

Let me put it blunt: I get attacked by somebody and I'm the victim. I try to explain why I'm the victim and I'm told to stop making myself the victim.

I am told to put people I don't like on ignore and when I finally do, "I need help, I'm a liar".

If I make a joke, I'm "being serious"

Just FYI, I told some staff that I was taking a break. Let me reveal why I didn't. I talked to Dr Gonzo and he told me I was becoming the next Teso. He's not wrong. I accept that, but he also said he hates seeing me turn into that and that he really wants me to stay. That was very helpful to me and really made me want to stick around and win the respect of others.

All I did in this thread was defend my stance. First from Ruck and now from you all. Trust me, if the ignore feature actually worked on Staff I would have done it a little bit ago.

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

South American/Peruvian football forums? Maybe you're just shocked that we're not as accustomed to your preferences and tastes as the others? :/

Bud, if I'm "extremely unhealthy" and "need help" on here, wouldn't that apply anywhere? South America, Europe, you name it.

Again, if you really want rid of me, go for it. I appreciate the staff is soft here and again I apologize for pushing your button so many times but today I was just defending my stance. Simple.

• The topic was locked

Archived