• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Other Matches - 29th Feb - 1st March, 2020

Recommended Posts

@Stan slacking 

 

How we should lineup vs Bournemouth 

Kepa 

James Zouma Tomori Emerson 

Jorginho Kante 

CHO Mount Willian 

Giroud 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Stan slacking 

 

How we should lineup vs Bournemouth 

Kepa 

James Zouma Tomori Emerson 

Jorginho Kante 

CHO Mount Willian 

Giroud 

 

No matches worth talking about :ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Stan slacking 

 

How we should lineup vs Bournemouth 

Kepa 

James Zouma Tomori Emerson 

Jorginho Kante 

CHO Mount Willian 

Giroud 

 

Nvm, CHO still out. 

Fuck me our wingers are made of glass. Another headache for Lampard as Pedro & Barkley have been nothing short of abysmal this season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems there’s a pretty big protest planned by West Ham fans tomorrow, ahead of what is a massive game against Southampton. Part of me wishes I’d got a ticket but part of me thinks it could get very toxic, very quickly. 

I can’t help but raise a smile at these protests because anyone with a brain cell could firstly see West Ham’s owners were robbing the stadium for peanuts and not in a particularly professional way either but more so because their owners made this huge spiel about “the next level”, which again, anyone with a brain cell could see was nothing more than nice sound bites and was utterly pie in the sky nonsense about Champions League football and the like but West Ham fans, largely, fell for it, probably far easier than their owners expected, and now they’re protesting. The protests should have happened when the move was first mooted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 at the back from us again. Probably the best with who’s available. Tomori returns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Tomori returns

Surprised he's not played more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham take the lead. Jarrod Bowen with his first goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Equaliser for Southampton! Obafemi with the leveller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea take the lead! Alonso opens the scoring. 2 in 2 in the league...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Alonso goal is exactly why you never saw Moses scoring that often under Conte. We always got into crossing positions on the right hand side because of the type of player we had there which always meant Alonso could get into the box. We never got into crossing positions that often on the left because of Alonso’s mobility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham back in the lead! Haller making it 2-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good disciplined half after a shaky start. Worst thing to happen to us would be to switch off in the 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still just the one goal for all the possession and won't feel happy unless we can get another to give ourselves a bit of breathing space... Our corner taking is so poor at times, more good opportunities going to waste there... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bournemouth equalise! Lerma heads in from a corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make that two goals.... totally lost for words that this happens over and over again without fail... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

 

And how many of them have come from teams that were struggling below us?? We can't defend for shit.. it's proving to be so costly for us and I don't think we will be able to hold on to that fourth spot, that's 39 conceded now the worst record out of the top 9 teams.. Can't be in contention for anything with that weakness... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

And how many of them have come from teams that were struggling below us?? We can't defend for shit.. it's proving to be so costly for us and I don't think we will be able to hold on to that fourth spot, that's 39 conceded now the worst record out of the top 9 teams.. Can't be in contention for anything with that weakness... 

Yeah mate. We’ve got the joys of Willian and Barkley to come on to change things as well. 😂

Tomori has been poor second half despite my comments this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, carefreeluke said:

Yeah mate. We’ve got the joys of Willian and Barkley to come on to change things as well. 😂

Tomori has been poor second half despite my comments this week.

Well it's just started pissing down, let's hope the ref abandons the game.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing Christensen is not having a good game, getting done over by Callum Wilson. Obviously won't come as any surprise to Chelsea fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well it's just started pissing down, let's hope the ref abandons the game.. xD

Looking at other areas of the pitch as well. Kovacic and Jorginho either look really good or ineffective. Their games aren’t helped by the fact that the quality in front of them is poor at the moment but some of their positive performances this season perhaps paper over a good portion of games where they’ve been average. Our bigger problems are in other areas of course but they are both perhaps inconsistent looking at the time in general since they’ve been with us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Reece James as well but he does have the tendency to switch off defensively at times, hopefully it’s something that will get better as he matures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Looking at other areas of the pitch as well. Kovacic and Jorginho either look really good or ineffective. Their games aren’t helped by the fact that the quality in front of them is poor at the moment but some of their positive performances this season perhaps paper over a good portion of games where they’ve been average. Our bigger problems are in other areas of course but they are both perhaps inconsistent looking at the time in general since they’ve been with us. 

Apart from our great early start all the players have had on/off games, can't think of any player that has stood out this season, so inconsistent across the board and it's proved costly both in defence and attack.. The other thing is we don't have any game changers that we can bring on, times like this you really appreciate what Hazard gave to us, when he came on you had a genuine feeling that the game could be turned on it's head but now it seems we swap one player for another making no tactical change to the match at all.... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement