@Stan slacking 

How we should lineup vs Bournemouth 

Kepa 

James Zouma Tomori Emerson 

Jorginho Kante 

CHO Mount Willian 

Giroud 

Nvm, CHO still out. 

Fuck me our wingers are made of glass. Another headache for Lampard as Pedro & Barkley have been nothing short of abysmal this season 

• The title was changed to Other Matches - 29th Feb - 1st March, 2020
  • The topic was pinned

Seems there’s a pretty big protest planned by West Ham fans tomorrow, ahead of what is a massive game against Southampton. Part of me wishes I’d got a ticket but part of me thinks it could get very toxic, very quickly. 

I can’t help but raise a smile at these protests because anyone with a brain cell could firstly see West Ham’s owners were robbing the stadium for peanuts and not in a particularly professional way either but more so because their owners made this huge spiel about “the next level”, which again, anyone with a brain cell could see was nothing more than nice sound bites and was utterly pie in the sky nonsense about Champions League football and the like but West Ham fans, largely, fell for it, probably far easier than their owners expected, and now they’re protesting. The protests should have happened when the move was first mooted. 

That Alonso goal is exactly why you never saw Moses scoring that often under Conte. We always got into crossing positions on the right hand side because of the type of player we had there which always meant Alonso could get into the box. We never got into crossing positions that often on the left because of Alonso’s mobility. 

4 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

And how many of them have come from teams that were struggling below us?? We can't defend for shit.. it's proving to be so costly for us and I don't think we will be able to hold on to that fourth spot, that's 39 conceded now the worst record out of the top 9 teams.. Can't be in contention for anything with that weakness... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

And how many of them have come from teams that were struggling below us?? We can't defend for shit.. it's proving to be so costly for us and I don't think we will be able to hold on to that fourth spot, that's 39 conceded now the worst record out of the top 9 teams.. Can't be in contention for anything with that weakness... 

Yeah mate. We’ve got the joys of Willian and Barkley to come on to change things as well. 😂

Tomori has been poor second half despite my comments this week.

Just now, carefreeluke said:

Yeah mate. We’ve got the joys of Willian and Barkley to come on to change things as well. 😂

Tomori has been poor second half despite my comments this week.

Well it's just started pissing down, let's hope the ref abandons the game.. xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived