Adrenaline Junkies

football forum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I was thinking today that maybe you should do a live stream of the event... B|

Great idea, should maybe take the next step and become "an influencer" as well, while I'm at it. Reckon livestreaming myself crashing into a volcano would be a killer way to kickstart my new career...

18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Great idea, should maybe take the next step and become "an influencer" as well, while I'm at it. Reckon livestreaming myself crashing into a volcano would be a killer way to kickstart my new career...

I don't think you will influence many people to go do it if that happens... xD

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I don't think you will influence many people do go do it if that happens... xD

Considering that thousands were willing to eat laundry detergent, inhale cinnamon, or lick toilet seats as a social media challenge, I wouldn't be so sure... Crashing into a volcano sounds by far more appealing than any of that  xD 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Considering that thousands were willing to eat laundry detergent, inhale cinnamon, or lick toilet seats as a social media challenge, I wouldn't be so sure... Crashing into a volcano sounds by far more appealing than any of that  xD 

I'm surprised more people don't actually throw themselves down in to one as part of the next challenge after those thing. the #LAVAChallenge or some shit like that.

On 13/04/2021 at 20:41, nudge said:

Didn't want to open a new thread... Has anyone done paragliding??? I have my first flight booked for the weekend...

There you go, amazing feeling. 

That take off was from 6500ft (1960m)

To put into context Ben Nevis is 1345m!!!

Take a sick a bag, if you haven't done anything like this before it can turn your stomach in knots. 

GPAE1679.thumb.JPG.885b1d6fad6e0e780bb8ac700f60d10b.JPG

Crazy life isn't it, I've just been reading my 'Turning 40' thread and it amazes me what bothers me. I worry about aging and my weight more than I do my actual well being. 

I've done paragliding, a bungee jump, rid the highest roller coaster in Europe and done countless other crazy things over the years without a single flinch of fear but mentally I can be bothered by aging. 

On 13/04/2021 at 21:41, nudge said:

Didn't want to open a new thread... Has anyone done paragliding??? I have my first flight booked for the weekend...

Flying is for droids! 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Devil said:

There you go, amazing feeling. 

That take off was from 6500ft (1960m)

To put into context Ben Nevis is 1345m!!!

Take a sick a bag, if you haven't done anything like this before it can turn your stomach in knots. 

GPAE1679.thumb.JPG.885b1d6fad6e0e780bb8ac700f60d10b.JPG

Looks fantastic... 

We're taking off from 2200m :)

Haha, I think I'll be fine without the sick bag. Haven't done paragliding or skydiving or anything like that before, but was on aerobatic/sports planes a few times and am not queasy in general... 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Looks fantastic... 

We're taking off from 2200m :)

Haha, I think I'll be fine without the sick bag. Haven't done paragliding or skydiving or anything like that before, but was on aerobatic/sports planes a few times and am not queasy in general... 

Where are you doing that!!!! 

Incredible height that. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Getting closer... :ph34r:

Yep, still on for Sunday! There are a few concerns regarding the weather, so it might get rescheduled, but so far so good 😎

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

@nudge

Are you live streaming this or not??? Because of you are I want to leave work early to see view it xD

Are you drunk or something? :4_joy:

Just admit it, you just want to see me crash into the volcano... xD

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Are you drunk or something? :4_joy:

Just admit it, you just want to see me crash into the volcano... xD

He wants to be famous on 9GAG

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I was just reading about Mount Teide where she went gliding and phew that volcano is one dangerous beast.

https://www.tripspoint.com/travel-news/killer-tsunamis-tenerife-volcano-teide-erupts

Lovely article. Not scaremongering at all... xD 

Teide is indeed a beast, though. Looks amazing... Too bad the observatory is closed for public now. 

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, nudge said:

Lovely article. Not scaremongering at all... xD 

Teide is indeed a beast, though. Looks amazing... Too bad the observatory is closed for public now. 

Look if you're going to go into a volcano do it with some purpose. Just flying into one is pointless but if it caused all that pandemonium i'd say it was well worth it.

Archived