• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

What’s The Song Called...

Recommended Posts

Alright so a very vague question here, in 2018/2019 I was in H&M in Auckland and this song came on that I’ve never been able to get the name of.

I can’t remember much about it but I remember it being very indie/travellerish, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. This is all I have to go by, does anyone have any ideas? 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@...Dan massive long shot I know 😂I’ve been scrolling people’s searches on google and there’s loads of people asking the same question about different songs. Needle in a haystack stuff :censored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are apps and websites which I'm feeling lazy to look up now, where you can sing into and the search engine tries to find the song.

Something tells me "awo awo" won't work though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/02/2020 at 23:52, Danny said:

Alright so a very vague question here, in 2018/2019 I was in H&M in Auckland and this song came on that I’ve never been able to get the name of.

I can’t remember much about it but I remember it being very indie/travellerish, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. This is all I have to go by, does anyone have any ideas? 😂

@Danny

:ay:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Danny

:ay:

 

er there's no female vocals on this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

er there's no female vocals on this one...

Spoilsport, I thought I had cracked it xD

It was a stab in the dark anyway and I got that from the old link below.

They mentioned this song too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of those songs, I’ve exhausted Reddit already 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danny said:

None of those songs, I’ve exhausted Reddit already 😂

You should make a game out of this thread @Danny, something like give a few lyrics from a certain song and see if anyone can guess the singer/group song, maybe a few clues and whoever guesses it can put a video of the song in the game could be fun. 

Back on the topic, you have got me trying to remember a song by Simply Red that's sounds familiar to what you were asking? I could be wrong again though.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:ph34r:

No 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Bet it was The Scientist. Chris Martin sounds like a bird anyway.

Do you mean this? I started to play it and the wife started humming along with it and put me right off, I didn't know what was worse, him singing or the wife humming like a demented bumblebee.   O.o

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Do you mean this? I started to play it and the wife started humming along with it and put me right off, I didn't know what was worse, him singing or the wife humming like a demented bumblebee.   O.o

 

Indie sounding band mate, female singer xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Bet it was The Scientist. Chris Martin sounds like a bird anyway.

 

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Indie sounding band mate, female singer xD

That's what Phill said, he sounds like a bird anywayxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/02/2020 at 23:52, Danny said:

, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. 

 

On 04/03/2020 at 08:48, CaaC (John) said:

@Danny

:ay:

 

 

22 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

 

 

 

 

18 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Back on the topic, you have got me trying to remember a song by Simply Red that's sounds familiar to what you were asking? I could be wrong again though.   

 

17 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Do you mean this? I started to play it and the wife started humming along with it and put me right off, I didn't know what was worse, him singing or the wife humming like a demented bumblebee.   O.o

 

@CaaC (John) do you know what females are and how they sound mate? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Listening to the wife humming I think so :D

Was she humming in the store @Danny was in 2 years ago xD  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Was she humming in the store @Danny was in 2 years ago xD  

I won't ask her that, she is sitting next to me in a grumpy Scottish mood, she might think I am taking the piss out of her and kick me in the nuts. O.o  xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement