talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What’s The Song Called...

football forum

Alright so a very vague question here, in 2018/2019 I was in H&M in Auckland and this song came on that I’ve never been able to get the name of.

I can’t remember much about it but I remember it being very indie/travellerish, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. This is all I have to go by, does anyone have any ideas? 😂

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 29/02/2020 at 23:52, Danny said:

Alright so a very vague question here, in 2018/2019 I was in H&M in Auckland and this song came on that I’ve never been able to get the name of.

I can’t remember much about it but I remember it being very indie/travellerish, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. This is all I have to go by, does anyone have any ideas? 😂

@Danny

:ay:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

er there's no female vocals on this one...

Spoilsport, I thought I had cracked it xD

It was a stab in the dark anyway and I got that from the old link below.

They mentioned this song too.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Danny said:

None of those songs, I’ve exhausted Reddit already 😂

You should make a game out of this thread @Danny, something like give a few lyrics from a certain song and see if anyone can guess the singer/group song, maybe a few clues and whoever guesses it can put a video of the song in the game could be fun. 

Back on the topic, you have got me trying to remember a song by Simply Red that's sounds familiar to what you were asking? I could be wrong again though.   

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Bet it was The Scientist. Chris Martin sounds like a bird anyway.

Do you mean this? I started to play it and the wife started humming along with it and put me right off, I didn't know what was worse, him singing or the wife humming like a demented bumblebee.   O.o

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Do you mean this? I started to play it and the wife started humming along with it and put me right off, I didn't know what was worse, him singing or the wife humming like a demented bumblebee.   O.o

Indie sounding band mate, female singer xD

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Bet it was The Scientist. Chris Martin sounds like a bird anyway.

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

Indie sounding band mate, female singer xD

That's what Phill said, he sounds like a bird anywayxD 

• Administrator
On 29/02/2020 at 23:52, Danny said:

, female vocals and the chorus sounded like she was singing “awooooooooo, awoooooooo”. 

On 04/03/2020 at 08:48, CaaC (John) said:

@Danny

:ay:

22 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

18 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Back on the topic, you have got me trying to remember a song by Simply Red that's sounds familiar to what you were asking? I could be wrong again though.   

17 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

@CaaC (John) do you know what females are and how they sound mate? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Was she humming in the store @Danny was in 2 years ago xD  

I won't ask her that, she is sitting next to me in a grumpy Scottish mood, she might think I am taking the piss out of her and kick me in the nuts. O.o  xD 

Archived