talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Fifth Round Matches - 2-5th March, 2020

football forum

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Noooo...You’re telling me even with 7 goals a season Willian, a 32 year old Pedro, and Mr. It’s too much to ask to play great two games in a row but let’s piss up a night club Ross Barkley, we won’t win??  

53 seconds in and we have just slipped up at the back already... I will take a punt and stick with No... Nice of Klopp to grace everyone with his presence in this one though

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

53 seconds in and we have just slipped up at the back already... I will take a punt and stick with No... Nice of Klopp to grace everyone with his presence in this one though

It’s as if they are determined to mess everything up. Can only blame the manager for so long until our defenders get the sheer fundamentals wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It’s as if they are determined to mess everything up. Can only blame the manager for so long until our defenders get the sheer fundamentals wrong. 

If the players can't remain composed and make the right decisions you can't really lay that at the managers door, It must be as frustrating as fuck to keep seeing us concede silly goals over and over again but no matter what combination he uses they still keep messing up.. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Fabinho man....Adrian should be doing loads better though. Right after a great save he does that. For fuck sake. 

Keep calm.... we need at least 3 more goals to even consider getting a result yet.. xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If I could go deaf to just the sound of Jenas's voice that'd be fucking great.

That's the worse bit about this match. It's been quite entertaining this first half hour. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

That's the worse bit about this match. It's been quite entertaining this first half hour. 

Idk, I've been having a pretty rough time of watching our best holding midfielder look like he's trying to remember to play football again.

Anyone who STILL doesn't rate Henderson should take a look at how we've played with our captain and compare it to these last few matches without him. It's made all the more worse with Fabinho looking so woefully out of form.

Just now, Mel81x said:

I dont know how to see the Fabinho form. Have to keep in mind that when he first started he was making mistakes then too so I think he's a bit rusty but he'll come good.

Makes me think we still need depth the centre of the pitch. I thought he was indispensable like Gini & Henderson, but when he's out of form it's very very apparent. He's still a good player, when he's in form...

WHY THE FUCK IS HE TAKING FREE KICKS AND CORNERS THOUGH? Are they just trying to piss me the fuck off?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Idk, I've been having a pretty rough time of watching our best holding midfielder look like he's trying to remember to play football again.

Anyone who STILL doesn't rate Henderson should take a look at how we've played with our captain and compare it to these last few matches without him. It's made all the more worse with Fabinho looking so woefully out of form.

True. He is that player in midfield who makes the side tick to get it to the front 3 to push on. 

I think this game would suit a player like Oxlade-Chamberlain. Someone with a bit of drive to push forward. I don't see this at the moment. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

WHY THE FUCK IS HE TAKING FREE KICKS AND CORNERS THOUGH? Are they just trying to piss me the fuck off?

I don't get this either. Surely someone else can take them.

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Amount of injuries has become a joke really. 

What was his injury? Saw him go off but didn't see the incident. 

30 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Keep calm.... we need at least 3 more goals to even consider getting a result yet.. xD

Exactly. 

The worrying thing for us is that we’ve dropped deeper since scoring and looked to contain Liverpool but they’ve still created some very big chances.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived