talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Fifth Round Matches - 2-5th March, 2020

football forum

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely mental it took 70 minutes to haul Origi off after that performance. He's a cult hero and all for last season... but we definitely need more fucking depth because whenever he starts he just looks lost.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How come Newcastle are 3-0 up??? 

Thought they didn't care about the Cups?? 

Benitez was the ultimate pragmatist when it came to Newcastle wasn't he? He almost sacrificed the cups to make a point of how hard the conditions he was working in were. I feel like Bruce as a Newcastle fan probably buys into the romance of trying to win a cup more even if it fucks their league form over slightly.

I havent followed Giroud much after he left Arsenal but he seems to be a great player today. He used to be decent for Arsenal but definitely not anywhere close to what he is playing today. 

Was willing to say the Watford game was Coming, as we had scraped through some games in the lead up. But this is far from us ‘bouncing back’. We are proper in a rut, and luckily we have such a lead that its unlikely affect the outcome in the league but we are more than likely out of the FA cup and I get less and less confident about our chances of breaking down Atletico next week. 

Just now, Cicero said:

You’re right. He just rinsed Fabinho and sent Gomez packing :rofl:

Hes fucking wank mate. Wouldn't get a sniff at any other big club yet here you are, tossing yourself off because he did something decent.

• Administrator

Good chance to see what Chelsea's game management is like with this kind of lead now. Something they've lacked in good measure this season. 

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Was willing to say the Watford game was Coming, as we had scraped through some games in the lead up. But this is far from us ‘bouncing back’. We are proper in a rut, and luckily we have such a lead that its unlikely affect the outcome in the league but we are more than likely out of the FA cup and I get less and less confident about our chances of breaking down Atletico next week. 

No way we're getting passed Atletico on this form. We can't even break down a side that's not even good at defending - no way we'll be getting passed expensive Spanish Burnley

• The topic was unpinned

Archived