talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Fifth Round Matches - 2-5th March, 2020

football forum

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Hes fucking wank mate. Wouldn't get a sniff at any other big club yet here you are, tossing yourself off because he did something decent.

Hence me saying how embarrassing you melt :rofl:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hes fucking wank mate. Wouldn't get a sniff at any other big club yet here you are, tossing yourself off because he did something decent.

Eh? Like any fan would xD

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Was willing to say the Watford game was Coming, as we had scraped through some games in the lead up. But this is far from us ‘bouncing back’. We are proper in a rut, and luckily we have such a lead that its unlikely affect the outcome in the league but we are more than likely out of the FA cup and I get less and less confident about our chances of breaking down Atletico next week. 

Not a prayer we beat AM. I dont think we'd beat Acrrington Stanley atm xD

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I think those types of ‘tackles’ that Milner has just done need stamping out full stop. It’s just blatantly kicking your opponent disguised as a tackle. 

Nah we should just laugh it off at him being shit at tackling like Scholes :ph34r:

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

I think those types of ‘tackles’ that Milner has just done need stamping out full stop. It’s just blatantly kicking your opponent disguised as a tackle. 

Yeah, and I reckon players should be made to wear mini skirts and ballet shoes as well. 

Fuck me, I remember when football was a mans game. Imagine Souness, Keane, Viera etc in today's game. 

You'll have people wanting players dismissed for spitting next. 

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

We look clueless. Rushed and not accurate when the passes should be simpler and just turning the ball over with silly decision making. But, we'll beat Atletico. 

Is Henderson going to be back?

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, and I reckon players should be made to wear mini skirts and ballet shoes as well. 

Fuck me, I remember when football was a mans game. Imagine Souness, Keane, Viera etc in today's game. 

You'll have people wanting players dismissed for spitting next. 

:rofl:

Yeah, it may be apparent that I've fell out of love with football. I honestly cant fucking stand it the way its changed over the years.

Legitimately not even fucking arsed if we win the league or not. Yep, it's that bad. 

Fucking VAR, fucking men acting like girls, it's all gone to shit. 

• Subscriber

Yeah, it may be apparent that I've fell out of love with football. I honestly cant fucking stand it the way its changed over the years.

Legitimately not even fucking arsed if we win the league or not. Yep, it's that bad. 

It's been getting worse and worse since I was old enough to remember. More and more of a soap opera.

You should still try and enjoy the league win though.

Will you behave for fuck sake. You don’t like VAR, we get it. Most of us agree at this point. Talking about not caring if we win the league, don’t talk wet. 

Liverpool have some reflecting to do. 

Things are bad if you fail to score against a side that hasn’t kept a clean sheet since mid January and Ross Fucking Barkley scores a solo goal. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What's it got to do with Cesc? 

Cesc is a fan of his. 

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's been getting worse and worse since I was old enough to remember. More and more of a soap opera.

You should still try and enjoy the league win though.

I mean, I'd obviously rather us win it than not. But honestly, the way football has gone recently, it's taken all the shine off it for me. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived