talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Very Early Betting Odds For Next Season Released

The top six in each division.

Championship: Villa 7/1, Boro 10/1, Derby, Wolves, Norwich 12/1, Sunderland 14/1. 

League One: Blackburn 7/1, Portsmouth 8/1, Wigan 9/1, Oxford, MK Dons 12/1, Scunthorpe 14/1. 

League Two: Swindon, Mansfield 9/1, Lincoln 10/1, Coventry, Cambridge 11/1, Wycombe, Colchester, Notts County 14/1. 

Source: SkyBet

Any value there? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Cambridge in League Two.

Surprised Cardiff aren't listed in top 6 but Wolves are?

And I know it won't be listed but the 3rd team, be it Hull, Swansea, Palace, will be near the top. They have good enough squads, money and foundations to be able to bounce back up. 

• Subscriber

I fancy a bit on Cardiff you know. Warnock supposedly getting backed in the summer and that bloke has two years on the spin taken a side from bottom of the league to midtable. I can see them making the top six.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

I fancy a bit on Cardiff you know. Warnock supposedly getting backed in the summer and that bloke has two years on the spin taken a side from bottom of the league to midtable. I can see them making the top six.

The loopy juice is out again. :D

Win the league. 

Orient are 8/1 and Tranmere are favourites in the National League at 9/2. At present, there's no way you could even say we were 40/1 favourites. Our manager's contract ends in June and he's been linked with the Crawley job, a number of players have left and a lot of others have relegation release clauses, we have a winding up order hanging over us and there's been very little movement in regards to a change of ownership.

If we're 8's for the title, I can't wait to see what we are for relegation.

Archived