• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

football forum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Don't think theres anyone on this forum I would say no to if I was around their neck of the woods or they were down in India either. I keep going up to Mumbai but haven't really had the time to say hi to @IgnisExcubitor but maybe sometime this year when I'll be up there for an extended period of time.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Genuinely can't remember that @Stan if it did happen, did you see me and I miss it or what xD does surprise me actually that I've never properly bumped into you though.

Did you say you were ever coming to England again @Inti Brian?

Nah was in the distance after everyone was leaving in their droves. Not even 100% sure it was you! 

9 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

When did I say anything about a certain week? xD

(I know you're joking but I don't get it!)

That was the point in that whatever week you choose he's going to be busy :P

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Machado said:

It would be nice to meet just about anyone from here. To add a voice to a nickname would be quite wholesome.

Its amazing how much hearing someone talk adds to an interaction. 

• Subscriber

Im jelous that @Tommy has met @Relling, hes is my idol :x

Tbh ive been wanting to get to Germany one of these days. Ive been hoping to do a Euro trip before I settle into another mortgage, Im just not sure its going to happen yet. If i do I definitely want to meet up with as many of the fellow Bundesliga sectioners as I can. Yeah, even you @Faithcore

7 hours ago, Berserker said:

Is that a typical Perth accent? sounds quite neutral and easier to understand than most aussie accents i've heard.

We don’t speak slowly or dumb like Queenslanders (they’re known across Australia as speaking differently) but I don’t think I sound typically Perth.

Archived