Walsall vs Exeter

Tuesday 10th March, 2020
Carlisle vs Newport, 19.45

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Need to win here to have any hope of looking at the play offs. However, Barnsley are getting points and we're away, so we'll lose 2-1

Also, it's impressive how some of these games are being played in February. :ph34r:

Trying to help you go back in time and get Lee Tomlin back.

I've maintained all season I don't think Forest are a good footballing team and it's starting to show now. Solid but not spectacular. They just wait for their chances and hope to be clinical.

Not a fan of Millwall in the slightest but after Forest lauded up beating us about a month ago, it's satisfying to see them struggling. One win in six since they went hell for leather against us.

Perhaps they got too carried away. Won't discount them from the auto picture yet but it's not looking too clever for them.

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

I've maintained all season I don't think Forest are a good footballing team and it's starting to show now. Solid but not spectacular. They just wait for their chances and hope to be clinical.

Not a fan of Millwall in the slightest but after Forest lauded up beating us about a month ago, it's satisfying to see them struggling. One win in six since they went hell for leather against us.

Perhaps they got too carried away. Won't discount them from the auto picture yet but it's not looking too clever for them.

Was saying the same to others when they beat us. They looked alright but nothing spectacular against us and if they got promoted, they'd go straight back down. 

2-0 up vs Wednesday and 88% possession....please dont fuck this up Brentford xD

17 hours ago, Lucas said:

Mate they were dire against us, sat back, defended well fair enough but they parked the bus so you must defend well with 2 banks of four. So lucky to beat us but they do a job against sides when they're struggling for form

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Stoke 3-0 Hull after 18 minutes. They're going for sure aren't they?

I've decided I'd be absolutely delighted if Hull dropped and never won a game in their lifetime ever again xD

• Subscriber

Hull really do look doomed. I don’t like shitting on teams when they’re not doing well as Grimsby have had their fair share of crap spells but Hull just look dead and buried and like they don’t know what to do next.

At the opposite end, Leeds did really well again today so congrats to them.

As for Grimsby? First league win in over 47 years over Scunthorpe in the Lincolnshire Derby so I am a very happy Mariner this evening.

Sunderland’s game seemed pretty eventful too from the highlights!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived