• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People moaning at City's draw.

They haven't won there the last two seasons.

This is not only Newcastle's biggest game of the season, it's their biggest game in probably the last 10 years. They are going to try like fuck to get to Wembley. They haven't been there for years.

Full house, screaming fans, City will probably be prioritising the Champions League, it really isn't easy. And of course, there won't be a replay. So it has to be decided there. 

You just never know.

Really fancy Sheffield United to do Arsenal on home turf and if they do, they'll have deserved a Wembley trip this season.

Would be nice to see Leicester not bottle another cup competition and make it through, especially as it's another home draw.

I'd like to see anyone but United make it through the last tie but it will be United so that's that.

16 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Anything can happen at home. We beat them last year, drew this.

You can get away with poking a bear when it's not really bothered with you but when it's up on it's back legs trying to rip your dick off! ..well that's a different matter ;)

• Subscriber

To be honest, much as I moaned, this is the most balanced Leicester v Chelsea has been in my memory. We usually run into them and their superiority just sees us binned out. Ultimately this year there is very little between the two sides.

I just hope we sort ourselves out a bit beforehand. We've been really poor lately.

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You can get away with poking a bear when it's not really bothered with you but when it's up on it's back legs trying to rip your dick off! ..well that's a different matter ;)

So you expect to get knocked out of the Champions League by Real Madrid just beforehand then?:ph34r:

7 hours ago, Dan said:

To be honest, much as I moaned, this is the most balanced Leicester v Chelsea has been in my memory. We usually run into them and their superiority just sees us binned out. Ultimately this year there is very little between the two sides.

I just hope we sort ourselves out a bit beforehand. We've been really poor lately.

Think it should be a good game, as were both in the league. To be fair i knew we would get Leicester away.

I don't believe in destiny or omens but the last four times we played Leicester in the Fa Cup we won it in the end. 

1997, 2000 ,2012 and 2018

Just now, Harvsky said:

Thought you were implying that getting knocked out is needed to make you up for the FA Cup in the way you say :ph34r: 

We try to collect all shiny objects, maybe we should be called the magpies as your nest is always empty :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We try to collect all shiny objects, maybe we should be called the magpies as your nest is always empty :ph34r:

Magpies are actually afraid of shiny objects :ph34r:

I'd stick to your current nickname, citizens without human rights. You wear it well sitting in absolute silence at cup finals :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Magpies are actually afraid of shiny objects :ph34r:

I'd stick to your current nickname, citizens without human rights. You wear it well sitting in absolute silence at cup finals :ph34r:

My mum died a few days ago

• The topic was unpinned

Archived