talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 4-0 Aston Villa - Monday 9th March, 2020

football forum

27 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Yeah relegation it is.
Grealish is going United 150k p/w been agreed in principle already.

Had enough of the fucking club making me ill, so fucking sick of it 

Could be worse. At least you're not a Birmingham fan xD

Hope you stay up, and it's possible you do. But you'd need a new manager ASAP if you do stay up. And honestly, it might not be a bad time to bring a new manager in and hope for a honeymoon period to keep you up (although, that could just as easily backfire). 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Ah we so, so needed that. Much better. Took a while to get going and I was worried we had another infuriating home game on our hands but a rush of blood to the head from Reina has allowed us to go in front and from that position we never looked under any threat.

To be honest we didn't all game. Villa were just terrible. It's incredible to think we've beaten them 8-1 over two games in the league yet couldn't do it in a cup semi xD

Vardy coming on seemed to give everybody a lift. Knew he'd end the draught tonight as soon as he came on. Once we had that second it was just a case of how many.

I do think that penalty decision is ridiculous. Never a penalty. It's incredible to think of all the handballs we've not been given lately and that's the one we get xD

Barnes is really starting to crack it at this level. A dark horse to go to the Euros.

• Administrator

Some sexy football on show. That 4th goal was beautiful. 

Was undecided on the penalty at the time for the Mings incident but fuck it we've been done over recently by some horror decisions so about time one went in our favour. 

Barnes, Praet, Vardy, Justin all brilliant. Also showed how much we missed Ndidi as his impact was superb in keeping Villa at bay. 

Think the whole of the squad was out for revenge and it showed throughout, especially second half. We wanted it way more than them tonight. 

About time we turned in a performance like that and enjoyed doing it against Villa. Just seen their run in as well xD:dash3:. Championship it is next season. 

• Subscriber

I think for Saturday - Vardy in for Iheanacho and go with that team going forward. Took us a while but once we got going we looked really back to our best. Just hope it's not a false dawn and another instance of a rubbish side making us look good. Saturday will be a much harder game than that.

James Justin was very good. He should stay in the team for the rest of the season.

• The title was changed to Leicester 4-0 Aston Villa - Monday 9th March, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived