talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 11th May - Man Utd (2) 1-1 (1) Celta Vigo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celta are obviously out and United have been the better side overall.  But I'm prout of Celta Vigo because they're really nobody in European football playing a European competition semi-final against one of the three richest clubs in the world.  The difference between both clubs is MASSIVE!  Look at what's out there on the field of play by comparison and the money invested not to even start with how much money both clubs make.  Celta don't even own their stadium! hahaha...  It's owned by the local council and they could be thrown out soon too.

While I've been writing this, Celta have equalised.  Brilliant!  I hope they don't lose the game because they can go home pretty happy indeed.  (maybe not for one person who posted on the Atleti v Real thread where only winners matter).

That Gudetti is a joke! hahahaha

How many chances did he have.  Oh my days!

Still...  Celta done themselves proud and the difference (as I already said) is vast in both clubs.  Man Utd under Mourinho are an embarrassment to Manchester United (if you get my meaning).

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

That Gudetti is a joke! hahahaha

How many chances did he have.  Oh my days!

Still...  Celta done themselves proud and the difference (as I already said) is vast in both clubs.  Man Utd under Mourinho are an embarrassment to Manchester United (if you get my meaning).

If Celta had a decent striker they would of win that. Guidetti is a league 1 striker

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

If Celta had a decent striker they would of win that. Guidetti is a league 1 striker

Without a doubt!  They'd have gone through.  They had plenty of chances today at Old Trafford.  I hope Ajax win!  From where I come from in football to see Peter Bosz win something like this so early on in his career would be almost religious especially against Mourinho.  They are opposing philosophies and it would be the greatest tribute to Cruyff of them all.  Better than naming stadiums or roads in two different cities.  Cruyff cared about football and not geographical google shenanigans.

• The title was changed to Thursday 11th May - Man Utd (2) 1-1 (1) Celta Vigo
  • The topic was unpinned

Ajax have been great they have just played football like the old days, it has left them exposed but its been amazing to watch. They deserve to win this competition just the way they have played in thrilling matches plus with such a young team. Man utd have been awful and struggled nearly in every game, with the resources they have its been embarassing and not sure really if this is the Man Utd the fans wanted when they wanted Mourinho. Anyway for the football purists, Ajax  have to win.

1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Another final for Mourinho, nothing has change. :congrats:living legend.

Community shield 

League cup

Europa League final

Top unbeaten run

Europe QFs 10 Wins 10

amount of cup finals 14, record 11-13. Diego S. who????xD

Image result for my eyes meme

10 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Community shield 

League cup

Europa League final

Top unbeaten run

Europe QFs 10 Wins 10

Haha omg  funniest thing ive seen on this forum

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

COMMUNITY SHIELD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post of the month bar none.

I disagree with you, the best has to be the top unbeaten run with 99% draws against many small teams at home

23 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Community shield 

League cup

Europa League final

Top unbeaten run

Europe QFs 10 Wins 10

I really wanted someone to come and tackle him over the edge.

Archived