• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ozark

football forum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/03/2020 at 06:22, Tommy said:

Thought this absolute masterpiece deserves it's own topic. 

Season 3 is just around the corner. :x

Jesus. It's really on that level? I will need to prioritise

• Administrator

Need to finish season 2. Got sidetracked away with other stuff but I properly loved season 1. Think it was one of those where I binged it til early hours in the morning. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
11 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I've watched the first episode. It mainly made me realise how little of Season 2 I can remember compared to Season 1.

Any good? Going to start watching the new series on Wednesday at 6.05am.

19 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I've watched the first episode. It mainly made me realise how little of Season 2 I can remember compared to Season 1.

Luckily I only started watching Ozark as a whole a few weeks/months ago. So it's all fresh. :D 

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I finished episode 5 last night, man I nearly forgot how good this show was. I hate waiting a year +.

Due to Corona we might have to wait even longer. :( 

Still can't get over Episode 9. The ending made me tear up. I'm scared of watching the finale. :( 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Due to Corona we might have to wait even longer. :( 

Still can't get over Episode 9. The ending made me tear up. I'm scared of watching the finale. :( 

I wasnt even thinking about that, youre right. This is going to delay everything that isnt already filmed argghhh. I did remember hearing like 2 weeks back over 25k film industry workers had been laid off here. 

We'll reconvene when I get that far.... might only be a few days at this rate xD

Just watched the finale, and wow. That's all I'm going to say for now. Can't wait to discuss it with you once you caught up. :P 

What a series though. Among the greats for sure. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Just watched the finale, and wow. That's all I'm going to say for now. Can't wait to discuss it with you once you caught up. :P 

What a series though. Among the greats for sure. 

Holy fucking shit. I just binged the last 3.

Alright so episode 9 was so god damn emotional. I dont remember the last time I was legitimately that close to tears. And of course it goes with a bang at the end. Jesus that was alot to unpack. You are right though, The actor playing Wendy's brother was something. A roller coaster of emotions all over the map. Bravo. I cant believe were going to have to wait 14 years for season 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Forgot there was a thread for this.

Can't wait to read all the spoilers for S3 xD 

Realising why I got in to it in S1. Annoyed I stopped watching for so long. 

Halfway through S2 right now after picking up from ep2 earlier today. Just got to the point where Petty (cunt) & cartel target Ruth and Buddy burns the poppy fields.

Archived